Gifting in Fortnite Battle Royale allows you to buy in-game content with V-bucks and send them to your friends. But, before you are able to send a gift, there are two things that you have to note. The first one, you have to reach level 2 or higher. The second one, you have to enable Two-Factor Authentication (2FA).
By the way, how to enable Two-Factor Authentication (2FA)? Before we talk about that, we want to share some information related Fortnite gifting. Please, read the explanation below.
There are some things that you cannot gift:
- Real money offers.
- The items that are not currently in the item shop.
- The items that are already in your locker.
- Several items of the store including the Battle Pass Tier Bundles.
You can gift using these platforms only:
- PlayStation 4
- Xbox One
All gifts are non-refundable.
For this case, you have to be sure you give the gift to the right friend.
“I tried to send a gift, but I am getting an error”.
Apparently, there are some reasons why you may get an error when you are sending a gift.
- If you exceeded the total amount of gifts that you are able to send within 24 hours, so sending a gift is going to fail. For this case, you will need to wait 24 hours before you are able to send more gifts.
- If you are trying to gift an item to a player who already has that item, so gifting is going to fail.
- If you have been friends with a player for less than 48 hours, so gifting is going to fail. Both the sender and the receiver(s) of gifts must be EPIC friends for at least 48 hours prior to sending/receiving gifts.
Well, let us back to talk to enable Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) Fortnite Gifting. As we know that Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) is an optional sign-in feature which can give additional security for your account. To enable Two-Factor Authentication (2FA), you are able to follow these steps below:
- At the first step, under the “Account” page where your settings are, you have to click on the PASSWORD & SECURITY tab to view your security settings.
- After that, at the bottom of the page, exactly, under the TWO-FACTOR AUTHENTICATION heading, you have t click to ENABLE AUTHENTICATOR APP or ENABLE EMAIL AUTHENTICATION as your two-factor method.
In other case, if you want to an authenticator app for Two-Factor Authentication (2FA), so you are able to find some common authenticator apps in your mobile device app store:
- Google Authenticator
- LastPass Authenticator
- Microsoft Authenticator
For note: The email address which associated with your Epic account must be verified before you are able to enable this feature.
The text above is the explanation about how to enable Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) Fortnite Gifting. If you still need more information about that, so you are able to send us an email for assistance.