In The Fortnite Battle Royale Season 8 Week 3, there are challenges where you have to destroy cacti in the desert, search ammo boxes in the snow biome and search chests in the Aztec biome. To be able to complete these challenges, you need to know the locations and also what you have to do. If now, you are in the step of searching ammo boxes in the Snow Biome, we are going to inform you where you have to go.
Searching Ammo boxes in the Snow Biome is the second stage in this challenge. There are some named locations that you could head to to be able to complete this challenge. There is a Frosty Flights which is a solid option. However, many houses in Happy Hamlet have at least two ammo boxes in each of them, so this is an ideal place to go. You will not be able to find Ammo Boxes out in open so that you have to go inside building and other structures to find them.
For your guide, there are some videos that you are able to watch on Youtube and the videos are listed below.
- A video of Monkey Rainbow entitled Fortnite – Search Ammo Boxes In The Snow Biome Best Location – Season 8 Week 3 Challenges which was uploaded on March 15th, 2019.
- A video of DiTech entitled Stage 2 Search Ammo Boxes In The Snow Biome ~ Fortnite Week 3 Season 8 Fortnite Challenge which was uploaded on March 14th, 2019.
- A video of Arbuckle entitled Search Ammo Boxes In The Snow Biome Fastest and Easiest LOcation! (Fortnite Season 8) which was uploaded on March 14th, 2019.
- A video of Jactus Cack entitled Fortnite Season 8 Week 3 Search Ammo Boxes In The Snow Biome Best Location Challenge Guide which was uploaded on March 14th, 2019.
- A video of Marry & Perry entitled Search Ammoboxes In The Snow Biome – Fortnite Week 3 Season 8 Challenges which was uploaded on March 14th, 2019.
- A video of gattu entitled Destroy Cacti in The Desert, Search Ammo Boxes In The Snow Biome, Search Chest In The Jungle which was uploaded on March 14th, 2019.
Before you go to this second stage to find Ammo Boxes, you have to complete the first stage to destroy Cacti in the Desert. Actually, there is no right or wrong place to destroy cacti in the desert. However, you are able t go to the rough area because it is quieter than other locations right by Paradise Palms. It is recommended for you to pick up a weapon just in case you are joined by other players.
If you have completed the first and second stage of this challenge, than you have to search Chests in Aztec Biome. You have to go to the northeast section of the map of Fortnite. You can go to the volcano because there are a lot of chest spawns while keeping you away from the hustle and bustle of the named locations.