Now, Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 1 is available and if you are Fortnite players or even you are a new player, you surely want to play it now. So, this is important for you to know the patch notes of Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 1 and this is the update 11.30.
In the patch notes 11.30 of Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 1, you will find these things.
- There is Split Screen. So, you are able to Play Duos and Squads with a friend on the same PlayStation 4 or Xbox One.
- You are able to preview what is in the Item Shop by using your mobile device. You are able to preview what is new things in the Item Shop before loading into the game with Party Hub. To do this, you have to access Party Hub, swipe right, and then tap “Preview Items.”
- The the daily Item Shop gifting limit is increased from 3 to 5.
- There is Changed Ammo Indicator.
- Now, you are able to select when to transition from the “Eliminated By” screen to the end-of-match XP screen. If you want to transition to the end-of-match XP screen, you have to press “Continue” on the “Eliminated By” screen.
- There are preparations for the Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker live event at Risky Reels on December 14, 2 PM ET.
Some bugs are also fixed including:
- An issue involving the Safe Zone setting on Xbox One returning to 1.00 upon each login is resolved now.
- An issue involving some trees and metal fences in Arena not granting the correct material increase is resolved as well.
- Now, the Magma Wrap appears correctly on the Bandage Bazooka and Pistol.
- An issue involving the Bandolette Outfit which appears to have two hairstyles merged together is resolved.
- An issue involving some items from the Twin Turntables set appearing grainy and pixelated is resolved.
- When players try to scroll down, the Social menu Friends List on mobile devices do not auto-scrolls down to the top anymore.
- An issue involving players’ Quick Bar being inadvertently defaulted off on mobile devices is resolved as well.
In the Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 1, you are able to enjoy a lot of new things such as Dropping into a new world. There, you are able to choose your landing spot and explore an island with all new things there featuring 13 new locations. In this Chapter, you are also able to find new water gameplay. You will be able to swim, fish, use motorboats and more. Supporting your squad is also very possible to do. You are able to heal your squad with the Bandage Bazooka, carry your teammates who are fallen to safety and you are also able to celebrate with new group emotes. In addition, you are able to hide in haystacks and dumpsters to be able to get the drop on your opponent or you are able to go in blazing by blowing up gas tanks and explosive barrels. There are still more new things that you can find in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 1, so it is better for you to download and play it now.