Do you want to know how to find the Choppa in Fortnite? If you want to know how to find the Choppa in Fortnite, so you are able to read this article until end as here we are going to explain about that.
As we know that Fortnite helicopter is a new vehicle type that introduced alongside Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 2. You have to note that the Choppa is not the game’s first aerial vehicle (the X-4 Stormwing from Fortnite Season 7 lays claim it) but it does offer the fastest way to run through the map since the arrival of Fortnite Chapter 2, provided you know the helicopter locations of course. Although most are in clean locations, but there are a few others that you may not know about which is perfect for once everyone is landing in the same location fighting over the controls.
HOW TO FIND THE CHOPPA IN FORTNITE
Apparently, the Fortnite helicopter spawns in the same way other vehicles on the game in specific locations. However it only so many at a time. You have to remember that there is one useful shorthand to follow if there is a helipad within a location, so a Choppa is going to spawn there. So, where do you can find the Choppa in Fortnite? Apparently, there are eight helipads around the Fortnite map for you as the player for finding the Choppas. In this case, you are able to go to the Pleasant Park. For your information, now the soccer field has been transformed into an underground bunker where you are able to find a Choppa.
After you have already found a helicopter, although flying is fairly self explanatory, but the controls are going to appear on the screen. In this case, you have to know height is controlled independently that allowing you to go up and down vertically without moving, which is new for a Fortnite vehicle. This is pretty useful.
Here are some things that you should know about the helicopter in Fortnite at a glance:
- It is able to hold up to five players total; one piloting and four riding in the back.
- Although the players riding in the back, look and shoot out the sides, but the helicopter itself does not have weaponry. It means that in solo modes, the helicopter is able to only really be used to traverse the map.
- We get information that the rotors are able to clip onto the buildings. It can also destroy the trees, so watch how you fly.
- In a nod to Apocalypse, you are able to use a loudspeaker when you fly to play Ride of the Valkyries.
- You are able to keep the helicopter hovering in the air when you take off. Just watch out for other players taking shots.
- If you jump from a Choppa, there is no parachute. So, you have to do so at a low height or by diving straight into water.