Crystal is one of uncommon outfits in Fortnite. According to the research, it was released on August 3, 2019 and was last seen on March 4, 2020. Crystal Fortnite is able to be obtained from the Item Shop for 800 V-Bucks when listed.
Clarity, wits, and vision.
- Release Date: 08/03/2019
- Last Seen: 03/04/2020
- Days Ago: 15
- Rarity: Uncommon
- Type: Outfit
- Cost: 800 V-Bucks
- Availability: Shop
- Categories: Female
RATE THIS COSMETIC
Rating: 3.9/5. From 3.0K votes.
Talking about Crystal Fortnite, now you may want to search for the information related Crystal Fortnite thumbnail. Apparently, there are many people who look for the image of Crystal Fortnite. They want to use Crystal Fortnite as their own custom Thumbnail. Well, in this article, we are going to explain how to make your own custom Fortnite thumbnails.
- At the first step, you have to select a thumbnail template. For example, you have got Crystal Fortnite image. If you already have Crystal Fortnite images that you want to use saved on your device, so you will be able to start with a blank canvas. You are able to head over to Kapwing.com and then click “Start Editing” to visit the Kapwing Studio. There, you will be able to upload a file from your device.
- After that, you need to click 16:9 under Output Size in the upper right corner. It is the default thumbnail size.
- Now, you are ready to start creating your Fortnite thumbnail.
- The next step that you have to do is to modify text, images and background. If you are starting with a Kapwing template or creating your thumbnails from a blank canvas, so you are going to need to edit your text.
- Then, you have to select one of the text boxes or simply select “Text” from the top toolbar. In this step, we recommend you to use nice font that look very close to the Fortnite font.
- Now, time is for you to add your image and background. You have to know that the easiest thing that you have to do is to click “Images” in the top toolbar. Then, search Google for the sort of background you want. In this step, we suggest you to search simple terms like “Fortnite background”, “Fortnite wallpaper” or “Fortnite landscape”. Afterwards, you can choose the image you want to apply.
- You need to drag and drop the corners to fit it on the canvas the way you want. Now, your template have background and image. However, you will be able to select and replace these later.
- After you are all done creating and customizing your Fortnite thumbnail image, then you have to click “Publish” in the upper right corner of the Studio. Kapwing will begin processing your image. Based on our experience, this is able to take less than a second. After your picture is finished processing, simply you are able to click “Download” from the right side of the screen.