Lately, you may have heard about Custom Matchmaking Keys in Fortnite. And now, you need the keys so that you are able to join with it and you think that you can get the code through a Fortnite Generator. Is there any Custom Matchmaking Keys Fortnite generator? Let’s find out about what Custom Matchmaking is.
On Fortnite, there is a feature named Custom Matchmaking. This feature makes people easy to get into the same lobby or game in Fortnite Battle Royale. Custom Matchmaking is intended for content creators, streamers, and competitive players. If you are a streamer, you are able to use it to have fun with your viewers. This feature was only used for bigger tournaments that were officially affiliated with Epic Games and Fortnite. Then, a select group of people from the support – a – creator program for access and later more people from the support – a – creator program got access as well.
So, how to be able to get access to Custom Matchmaking Keys and Custom Games? There are some requirements that we know and it might change in the future.
- First, you have to be accepted with a support-a-creator- code.
- Second, you need to have at least 100 people using your support-a- creator code.
Now, how to be able to join in the support-a-creator program? You need to be eligible as a creator and here are the criteria that you must meet.
- Having more than 1,000 followers on at least one major social platform.
- Completing the Affiliate Agreement and abides by the Creator Code of Conduct.
- Being able to receive payment in a form that Epic supports.
If then you are accepted into the creator program, you can get a support a creator code (SAC code).
So, to be able to join this, there is no Custom Matchmaking Fortnite Generator but you have to do the things above so that you are eligible to get the code. If you have the code and then now people are using your code, how to use it? If you have not got an email about you got access to custom matchmaking, you can try to send Epic Games a support ticket.
To start a custom matchmaking, you are able to click on the game mode and then choose Custom Options that you are able to find in the lower right corner of the screen. Then, you are able to fill in a code that you decide on and start the game. It will open the queue. Other people can join the game in the similar way you create the game by accessing the Custom Options and then type in the same code. You can see on Youtube, some people shares their Custom Matchmaking key/ code so that other people can join.
If you want to get into the same lobby, you have to make sure several things.
- You have chosen the same server region in the in-game settings (EU, NA East, NA West, Oceania, Brazil, Asia).
- You have chosen the correct game mode (Solo, Duo, Squad, Arena Solo, Arena Duo, or an LTM mode)
- You have typed in the similar custom matchmaking code/key.