The Deadfire is a reactive skin which means the skin will change while you’re playing with it. Well, this skin comes with two styles depending on the damage dealt and based on how long you live. So you can see the Deadfire skin changes from the default style into a new style when you’re at the game.
Deadfire New Style – As Fortnitemares Updates
The Deadfire new style is one of the Fortnitemares updates for the Battle Royale mode. Epic Games has released the Fortnite 6.10 patch notes which now comes Fortnitemares. Here’s the new updates of Fortnitemares:
- LLAMA-TASTIC – The Deadfire skin is a reactive Fortnite ski in which it can change its style while playing the game.
- SPOOKY – The Dark Engine Glider.
- The Six Shooter & Fiend Hunter Crossbow.
- Amazing Halloween content in Battle Royale & Save the World.
The new style of Deadfire skin looks like….
You may already know that the Deadfire skin in default style comes with an undead ghostly cowboy with blue skin completed by the glowing green eyes. The default Deadfire skin shows a brown cowboy outfit. It’s also completed by a dark green cowboy coat with purple details. The decals also have the brownish bandolier and belt after slaying a lot of enemies in a match. The skin also has a green and purple cowboy hat that shines an eerie greenish flame aura all over his body.
For the new style of Deadfire skin, he comes with shining-white color which fully covers his body. To see the new Deadfire skin style, you can switch the Deadfire skin to the right on Editing outfit in Fortnite. Well, you can see the Deadfire new style in full of white color.
The Deadfire new style can be obtained on all platforms but there are some PS4 users who claim that they cannot get the Deadfire new style on PS4 platforms. However, it can be caused by the delayed-updates from PS4. Hopefully, all PS4 users can get the Deadfire new style as soon as possible.
Are you curious to see how the new style of Deadfire skin looks like? Of course, you cannot just want to get the explanation of the Deadfire new style skin looks like but more than that you definitely want to see how the Deadfire new style skin looks like. Well, to see the Deadfire new style skin, we recommend you to see it by watching some YouTube videos showing the new style of the Deadfire skin.
Here’s a list of the Deadfire new style skin videos:
- A video from Lavpa entitled Fortnite New DEADFIRE styles outfit after UPDATE today that you can watch here.
- A video from Varmas entitled NEW DEADFIRE Skin GHOST Edit Style in Fortnite that you can watch here.
- A video from I Talk Fortnite entitled Fortnite Item Shop *NEW* DEADFIRE STYLE + NEW SHOP! [November 17th, 2020] (Fortnite Battle Royale) that you can watch here.
- A video from randomChievos entitled *NEW STYLE* Deadfire returns after 145 days *ITEM SHOP* – November 18 that you can watch here.
- A video from Royal Gaming entitled *DEADFIRE HAS A NEW STYLE* Fortnite Item Shop (11/18/20) that you can watch here.
Well, those are some YouTube links that you can access to see how the Deadfire skin looks like.
About Deadfire Skin
The Deadfire skin is an Legendary skin which is categorized as a Reactive skin, meaning the skin can change the default style to the new style while playing the game. The Deadfire is part of the Western Wilds Set which includes some Fortnite items within.
As we’ve explained above, the Deadfire skin comes with a brown cowboy skin completed by a dark green cowboy coat with purple details. He also has the brownish bandolier with belt after slaying a lot of opponents in a Fortnite match. It also has a green and purple cowboy hat which will glow an eerie greenish flame aura all over his body.
To know more about the Deadfire skin, let’s check some facts for this skin below!
- The Deadfire skin was released on October 24th, 2018.
- The Deadfire skin was last seen on November 18th, 2020.
- The Deadfire is involved as the Legendary skin rarity.
- The Deadfire is a type of Fortnite Outfit.
- The Deadire skin can be obtained in Fortnite Item Shop.
- The Deadfire skin costs 2,000 V-Bucks.
- The Deadfire skin is categorized as Halloween, Holidays, Male, Reactive.
- The ID of the Deadfire skin is CID_250_Athena_Commando_M_EvilCowboy.
Aside from the facts of the Deadfire skin, before you decide to buy this skin, you also want to know how popular this Fortnite skin is. Well, to convince you to buy the Deadfire skin, you totally can see the sale history of the Deadfire skin that we get from one of the Fortnite Tracker sites. Here’s the sale history of the Deadfire skin:
|November 18th, 2020||0||2,000 V-Bucks|
|June 26th, 2020||145||2,000 V-Bucks|
|June 25th, 2020||146||2,000 V-Bucks|
|October 19th, 2019||396||2,000 V-Bucks|
|September 11th, 2019||434||2,000 V-Bucks|
|August 7th, 2019||469||2,000 V-Bucks|
|October 30th, 2018||751||2,000 V-Bucks|
|October 29th, 2018||752||2,000 V-Bucks|
|October 26th, 2018||755||2,000 V-Bucks|
|October 24th, 2018||756||2,000 V-Bucks|
From this Fortnite tracker, the Deadfire skin has 56 votes with 57% bought. From the list above, we can conclude that the Deadfire skin is such a popular skin in Fortnite.
What are in the Western Wilds Set?
You may wonder what the Western Wilds set contains. So here are the items included in this set:
The Westen Wilds Set in Fortnite includes:
- Skin: Calamity Skin (Battle Pass Season 6), Deadfire Skin (2,000 V-Bucks), Frontier Skin (1,200 V-Bucks) and Rio Grande (1,200 V-Bucks)
- Back Bling: Detonator (1,200 V-Bucks), Grande Pack (1,200 V-Bucks) and Shackled Stone (2,000 V-Bucks)
- Harvesting Tool: Dark Shard (1,200 V-Bucks), Longhorn (800 V-Bucks), and Reckoning (Calamity Challenge)
- Glider: Covered Crusader (Battle Pass Season 6), Crossfire (Battle Pass Season 6) and Dark Engine (Battle Pass Season 6)
- Contrail: Spectral Essence (Battle Pass Season 6) and Virulent Flames (Fortnitemares Challenges Part 3)
- Spray: Deadfire Spray (Fortnitemares Challenges Part 2) and Calamity Spray (Battle Pass Season 6)
- Loading Screen: Calamity (Battle Pass Season 6) and Western Wilds Duo (Battle Pass Chapter 2 Season 1).