Fortnite Season 5 came with a series of challenges which allows the players to obtain the experience points. The Season 5 challenge here will be great to complete as it offers you to do the different tasks from the previous challenge. Aside from any great challenges, Season 5 also has arrived with a lot of changes which brings new features to the game.
The changes here will give effect to the Fortnite gameplay which not only refers to the weapons that you can find in the game and the new mechanic tool, but in this season, we seem to draw in getting the more Experience Points through completing the challenge.
Well, what is a kind of challenge that can give your more experience points? Then, how to complete it well? So let’s see it below!
Deploy Scanners Near Retail Row in Fortnite, Here’s the Guide!
One of the Season 5 challenges that you can complete is to deploy scanners near Retail Row. In this post, we will guide you to discover a whole new system of challenges that allows you to get XP. In this challenge, you can not also get the XP, but any skins will be available if you really have the battle pass.
To deploy scanners near Retail Row, you definitely have to know where to find the scanners in order to deploy in completing the challenge. Well, the scanners here are definitely within the Retail Row named location. In this challenge, you’re allowed to find the three scanners which you can find in the different locations.
Here’s the location of all scanners in the Retail Row:
- First Scanner. You can find the first scanner in Retail Row on the northwest side near the houses. To deploy the scanners in the Retail Row, you just simply walk up to the yellow outline of the scanner. Once you do it, the interact button will appear with the deploy scanner instruction.
- Second Scanner. You can find the second scanner on the south east side of the map.
- Third Scanner. You can find the third scanner next to the blue bus stop which is close to the basketball court and the swing by the fence.
Once you find the second and the third scanners, you have to deploy it in Retail Row which is on the north side of the popular named location. Well, it’s located just outside the Noms restaurant in between two bushes in the car park.
To successfully complete this challenge, you just simply need to press the E key when the game shows you a “Deploy the Scanner” instruction. Of course, when the pop-up window appears, you should do it as soon as possible before the instructions disappear.
In this challenge, all you have to do is to interact with each one. It totally will reward you about 1,000 XP. However, it’s always good especially at the beginning of the season. When you want to quickly unlock the new skins and also the items of your battle, you absolutely will get the experience points.
To deploy the scanner in Retail Row, you have to be careful as this quest shows in your logbook, well, it will disappear after 24 hours. Additionally, Retail Row will be contested spawn in Fortnite Season 5. So, it’s better for you to pick up a weapon as quickly as possible to defend yourself.
To note, this challenge is also available in Team Rumble in which there are fewer enemies that you’re able to reappear.
More Challenges in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5
Aside from deploying a scanner near the Retail Row, of course there are still plenty of challenges that you should complete in this season. If you are a Fortnite fan, we guess that you will follow for any challenges to get the rewards including XP, Fortnite items and many more.
If you’re interested in completing any challenges in Fortnite Season 5, we give you a list of all challenges that you can find in Season 5. Here they are:
Week 1 Challenges
- To discover named locations
- To talk to a character
- To collect Bars
- To eliminate the Shotgun
- Assault Rifle damage
- To eliminate the Sniper Rifle from 150m
- To do explosive damage to structures
- Legendary: Complete Bounties
Week 2 – Season 5
- To deliver a vehicle from Steamy Stacks to Pleasant Park
- To destroy dog houses
- To destroy mailboxes
- To plant the evidence in Catty Corner or Flush Factory
- To drive through flaming rings
- To find clues in Pleasant Park, Holly Hedges, and Lazy Lake
- To find car parts
- Legendary: Damage with Legendary Weapons
Week 3 – Season 5
- To damage players with Assault Rifles or SMGs
- To headshot Damage to players with Pistols or Sniper Rifles
- To destroy Toilets
- To get Loot Chests in Craggy Cliffs, Holly Hedges, or Retail Row
- To eliminate with Rare weapons or greater
- To eliminate while in a vehicle
- To find Loot Ammo Boxes in Salty Towers or Colossal Coliseum
- Legendary: Eliminations while in a Vehicle
Week 4 – Season 5
- To eliminate within 5m
- To eliminate while below 50 health
- To eliminate at full health and shields
- To destroy enemy structures with a pickaxe
- To damage opponents with a pickaxe
- To collect a tomato basket from a nearby farm
- To ignite and dance at Tomato Shrine near Pizza Pit or Pizza Food Truck
- Legendary: Damage from above
Week 5 – Season 5
- To find the buried Blue Coin in Retail Row
- To dig up Gnomes from Fort Crumpet and Pleasant Park
- To search chests or ammo crates
- To collect Gnomes from Fort Crumpet and Holly Hedges
- To bury Gnomes in Pleasant Park or Retail Row
- To deal damage with 10 seconds of resurfacing from sand
- To deal damage while crouched
- Legendary: Eliminate 10 Guards
Week 6 – Season 5
- To blow up Fishing Holes at Sharky Shell, Sweaty Sands, or Flopper Pond
- To destroy Motorboats
- To blow up Fishing Holes at Lazy Lake, Lake Canoe, and near Steamy Stacks
- To catch Fish
- To signal the Coral Buddies
- To destroy Boats
- To destroy Fishing Rod Barrels
- Legendary: Get Headshots