For those who look for the information about how to fix audio problem, you are able to read this article until end because here we are going to explain the ways to fix audio problem. So, do not go anywhere and make sure that you do not miss any information.
Apparently, there are some methods you can do to fix Fortnite audio issues. Here are they:
- Disable Visualize Sound Effects
- Check Sound drivers
- Run Fortnite as an administrator
- Check sound options for Fortnite
- Update the game
- Set the default playback device
- Install DirectX
- Reinstall the game
- Reset your PC to factory settings
To make you more understand, now you are going to explain it more detail. But, here we only want to explain three methods.
METHOD 1 – DISABLE VISUALIZE SOUND EFFECTS
The most common solution to this problem is to be found in the in-game settings menu. It significance the sound visualization effects which should improve the experience of gaming for hear impaired gamers. Today, you need to disable visualize sound effects. If you are not sure how to disable the Visualize Sound Effects in Fortnite, here is how:
- At the first step, you are able to start the game.
- Then, you have to open Settings.
- After that, you are able to choose the Accessibility tab.
- The last, you only need to toggle the “Visualize Sound Effects” feature off.
METHOD 2 – CHECK SOUND DRIVERS
Once it comes to sound problems in any application, we have to consider sound card drivers as a possible culprit. However, that is not always the case. The best way to ensure you have proper drivers is to get them from the official source manually. Every major OEM’s website has the support/downloads section where you are able to download the latest driver for your sound device. But, before that, you are able to try updating them and this may resolve the sound problem in Fortnite. Here is how to do that:
- At the first step, you have to right-click Start and open Device Manager.
- After that, you have to expand the sound, video and game controllers section.
- Then, you have to right-click on the sound device’s driver and uninstall the device.
- The last, you are able to restart your PC and the latest driver should be administered automatically.
METHOD 3 – RUN FORTNITE AS AN ADMINISTRATOR
Some users noticed that the game lacks proper permissions or it is blocked by the system itself. They resolved the sound problem by running the game as an administrator. This may be a long-stretch solution, but it is worth a try. Here is how to run Fortnite and Epic Games Launcher as an administrator:
- At the first step, you have to right-click on the Fortnite desktop shortcut and open Properties.
- Then, select the Compatibility tab.
- Please check the “Run this program as an administrator” box and confirm the selection.
- Now, you are able to do the same for the Epic Games Launcher.