In Fortnite, you may want to display your gorgeous name. However, it is what everyone desires in any game, not only Fortnite. In fact, the gorgeous name will also present something marvelous related to the name’s owner. Moreover, it can reflect a player’s character in real life.
Of course, to have a gorgeous name in Fortnite, you have to look for some unique names to be options. The unique names here totally cannot be separated from any symbols that you can attach in your name.
In fact, if you really desire to display a unique name in Fortnite, you kindly need to use any attractive symbols. Well, to present a unique but extreme at once, you can use a Fork/ Trident symbol in your Fortnite name.
Then, will Epic Games allow you to use a Fork Symbol in your Fortnite name? The answer is yes.
How to Put Fork/ Trident Symbol in Your Fortnite Name
Evidently, to put a fork symbol in your Fortnite name is so easy to use. Then, if you think that attaching a fork symbol in your Fortnite name is really hard to do, you are totally wrong. Well, in this chance, we are going to share some simple ways to put a fork symbol in your Fortnite name. Please follow our ways below!
Step 1: Finding a Fork/ Trident Symbol
- The main thing that you need to do if you want to attach a fork symbol in your Fortnite name is to find the symbol first. Of course, you can get it from many sources. In this case, you can get a fork symbol by typing “fork symbol or trident symbol” on your browser address.
- Then, open one source that shows a fork or trident symbol that you can copy. Note: Finding a copyable fork or trident symbol.
- After that, you can copy a fork/ trident symbol or more based on what you need.
Step 2: Open Your Epic Games Account
- After you copy a fork/ trident symbol, the next step that you can do is to go to your Fortnite profile by login to Epic Games.
- Then, fill your Epic Games username and password on the available bar.
- You will be directed into the Epic Games profile.
- After that, you can choose your Epic Games name, then, click Account.
- By clicking it, you will be on the General Settings menu.
- Choose your account name by clicking a Pen symbol. Click it.
- Then, type your name and copy a Fork or Trident symbol whichever side you want whether you will copy it in front or behind your name. That’s up to you!
- After you change your new Fortnite name completed by a Fork symbol or Trident, don’t forget to checklist to accept Epic Games’ Term & Services. Note: You cannot change your display name again for two weeks after this.
- Finally, if your Fortnite name changes are completed with a Fork symbol, it means that your ways totally succeed. But, if your Fortnite name does not change, it means that you fail and have to try it again.
Well, those are the simple ways that you can do to put a Fork symbol or Trident in your Fortnite name.
You can also watch a tutorial video from shocz entitled How To Get The Trident (Ψ) Symbol In Your Fortnite/Epic Games Name here.