What is new on Fortnite on May 7, 2020?
Definitely, the question will be asked by every Fortnite player. However, every Fortnite player will keep staying to wait the something new launched by Epic Games. Generally, the new on Fortnite will make the Fortnite system getting better at all. Then, in this month, there is a new system launched by Epic Games. What is it?
Talking about the something new on Fortnite, definitely we cannot be separated from the gaming system. As we have known well that Fortnite always keep up-to-dated for the system. When the new great system launches, surely every Fortnite players will be happy with it.
Then, in this month, you have to be happy because Fortnite has launched a new system called 2.70 Patch Notes. What will change on Fortnite with this new Patch Notes?
As we have recognized that recently, the Fortnite has released for new update 12.50. This new update comes to add new marvel skin, new features, any changes and many more.
Unfortunately, most of the Fortnite players cannot get the satisfaction for this update. They still get any issues while playing Fortnite although the 12.50 has been downloaded.
Today, the new update 2.70 is expected to ward off player disappointment.
Now, 2.70 Patch Notes is already available on PC, Xbox One and PS4. Based on the official Fortnite 2.70 Patch Notes, the latest hotfix will bring any some minor tweaks and any bugs to fix the game as well. Besides, the Fortnite 2.70 Patch Notes features for the stability improvements.
To make you more understand for this Fortnite 2.70 Patch Notes, please read for details below!
General: The framerate and the resolution will drop in v12.41
Benefit of Fortnite 2.70 Patch Notes 12.15:
Here are some benefits that you can get from Fortnite 2.70 Patch Notes:
- To add a more excellent performance improvements for the game.
- To hit the indicators to show the wrong direction.
- To add the stability improvements
- To fix the Fortnite game that crashes the issues.
- To Address the framerate drop and lag issues.
- The other improvements under the hood fixed added soon.
- “Block Damage with a Kingsman” challenge is not tracking in progress
- Local challenges is not appearing when you enter a new area in Fortnite
Save the World:
- The players may be swapped to their pickaxe when using an ability on cooldown.
- The heavy attack of Surround Pound may not deal damage to the husks.
- The players probably become the stuck in a previous Dungeons zone when their teammates are in the next one.
- The Psylocke’s Pickaxe will not swing precisely.
- The projectiles of Stromking onSlaught may not function well.
- The extra build buttons will display Wall icons.
- The video playback will be disabled on Android.
- The ping marker displays 0 m.
Of course, the Fortnite Update 2.70 can be downloaded and installed soon on your devices. In this case, you have to download 1,1 GB on the PS4. Then, the size of the download memory probably will take vary depending on the platform that you use.