A lot of skins that you are able to find on Fortnite Item Shop. From those skins, you may want to have certain skin and until now you have not bought it since you do not have enough V-Bucks or any other reasons. So, What is the skin that you want to buy now? What is the most awesome skin based on your opinion? Sure, everyone has their own preferences about this.
What about Abstrakt skin? What do you think about this skin? This skin is a male counterpart of the Teknique skin that is in the Season 4 Battle Pass of Fortnite. These both skins are based off of modern day graffiti artists in street wear gear and both have gray hoodies and are splattered with green, blue and purple paint. The thing that make him attractive is the detail that he is wearing a dark gray baseball cap and it has the TT logo on it. TT here stands for Tilted Towers.
Abstrakt was released on May 13th, 2018 and the last seen was on May 28th, 2019. The rarity of this skin is categorized as Epic and the cost of this skin is 1,500 V-Bucks. The Back Bling of Abstrakt which is Tag Bag is gray bag with paint all over it. Also, there are three cans and an extra gas mask covered in paint. The pickaxe of Abstrakt which is Renegade Roller is a long extended roller with paint all over it.
Now, it’s time for you to know some trivia about Abstrakt.
- In the Loading Screen Abstrakt, he appeared and has him jumping over a crate at the shipment yard north of Retail Row with a lot of sprays behind him like the Do It spray and the Teknique spray.
- This skin looks like Jake from Subway Surfers.
- This skin is seen on the limited time gamemode Close.
- This skin was last seen in the Item Shop on may 28th, 2019 as we have mentioned above.
- This skin is a part of the Aerosol Assassins set which includes the Tilted Teknique Outfit, the Teknique Outfit, the Tag Bag Back Bling, the Paint Pack Back Bling, the Spray Sail Glider, the Renegade Rollers Dual Pickaxe, the Renegade Roller Pickaxe, the Emote Camo Wrap, the Aerosol Assassins Loading Screen and the Abstrakt Loading Screen.
If you want to how this skin in the Fortnite gameplay and also the review of this skin, you are able to watch some videos about it on Youtube. Some videos that you are able to watch are:
- New Fortnite “Abstrakt” Skin Gameplay.. which was uploaded by Hollow on May 12th, 2018.
- New Fortnite Update!! *Epic Abstrakt Skin* (Fortnite Battle Royale) which was uploaded by Typical Gamer on May 12th, 2018.
- Abstrakt Outfit Review + Skin Showcase! ~ Fortnite Battle Royale which was uploaded by Fortnite Item Reviews on July 6th, 2018.
- Fortnite Abstrakt Epic Performs All Dances Season 1-5 which was uploaded by deathmule on July 29th, 2018.
So, what do you think of this Abstrakt Skin?