Fortnite is now a popular games which are played by a lot of people around the world. Some of you may just start the game recently and you wonder whether it can be played in Amazon Fire or not since if it can be played in Amazon Fire, you want to download it, right?
In some sources, it is stated that Fortnite can be played in various platforms such as MacOS, Xbox One, Windows, PlayStation 4, iOS, and Nintendo Switch. In addition, this game can also be played in Android. You may want to know what android which can be used to play Fortnite. Can Amazon Fire be used for playing Fortnite? Here are a list of Android devices that can be used for playing Fortnite.
- Huawei: Honor Play, Mate 10 / Pro, Mate RS, Nova 3, P20 / Pro, V10, Honor 10
- Google: Pixel 2 or Pixel 2 XL and Pixel / Pixel XL
- Asus: Zenfone 4 Pro, 5Z, V, ROG Phone
- Essential: PH-1
- Samsung Galaxy: S8 / S8+, S9 / S9+, S7 / S7 Edge , Note 8, Note 9, Tab S3, Tab S4
- Nokia: 8
- OnePlus: 5 / 5T, 6
- Razer: Phone
- Xiaomi: Mi 5 / 5S / 5S Plus, 6 / 6 Plus, Mi Mix, Mi Mix 2, Mi Mix 2S, Mi Note 2, Blackshark, Mi 8 / 8 Explorer / 8SE
- ZTE: Axon M, Nubia / Z17 / Z17s, Nubia Z11, Axon 7 / 7s
- LG: G6, G7 ThinQ, V20, V30 / V30+, G5
- HTC: 10, U Ultra, U11/ U11+, U12+
- Lenovo: Moto Z/Z Droid, Moto Z2 Force
- Sony: Xperia XZ/Premium, Xzs, XZ1/Compact, XZ2/Premium/Compact, XZ3
As we are able to see in the list above that Amazon Fire is not included there which probably means that Fortnite cannnot be played in the Amazon Fire. However, Epic Games stated that if the specific model is not listed in the list above, the game might be able to work if your phone is running 64-bit Android 8.0+, has 3GB of RAM or more and an Andreno 530 GPU or higher, Mali-G71 MP20, Mali-G72 MP12 or higher. So, if the Amazon Fire has these requirements, you can download Fortnite in it.
How to download the Launcher and Install Fortnite? For your information, the Fortnite installer is like other browser download but the launchable program. If you try to launch the installer, your phone will prompt you to give your browser permission to be able to install apps. Most Android apps come from the Google Play Store so this behaviour is not permitted by default.
To enable installs from browser is easy. This setting can open your device up to potential web vulnerabilities so you need to make sure that you only access the installer download through the link from Epic Games’s email and verify the link redirects you to the official site and not some malicious look like page.
If you have downloaded the Fortnite installer, you have to install Fortnite itself. Usually, the download should only take a couple of minutes but it will depend on the speed of your network. Then, the game will pull down any awesome updates and optimizes for your device. You will have to sign in and then progress will save across devices and you will not have to begin all over with progression and character customization.