The developer of Fortnite, Epic Games, is excited to announce the Fortnite Beta on Android. Each player with Samsung Galaxy device is the first to be invited. The Android Beta will start opening for the other devices over the next few days.
Currently there are some supported Samsung devices. Those include Samsung Galaxy S7, Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, Samsung Galaxy S8, Samsung Galaxy S8+, Samsung Galaxy S9, Samsung Galaxy S9+, Samsung Galaxy Note 8, Samsung Galaxy Note 9, Samsung Galaxy Tab S3, and Samsung Galaxy Tab S4. In addition, the purchasers of the new Samsung Galaxy Note 9 or Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 will get access to the new Galaxy skin.
For those who are not using a Samsung device, you are able to sign up to join the invite list. Epic Games will start rolling out access to everyone as they work on supporting a wider variety of devices in the next few days. All the players will be granted access in waves to Fortnite Battle Royale, and will be sent steps on how to download and play.
For your information, the other devices the Android Beta will be playable on:
- Google: Google Pixel, Google Pixel XL, Google Pixel 2, Google Pixel 2 XL
- Asus: Asus ROG Phone, Asus Zenfone 4 Pro, Asus 5Z, Asus V
- Essential: Essential PH-1
- Huawei: Huawei Honor 10, Huawei Honor Play, Huawei Mate 10, Huawei Mate 10 Pro, Huawei Mate RS, Huawei Nova 3, Huawei P20, Huawei P20 Pro, Huawei V10
- LG: LG G5, LG G6, LG G7 ThinQ, LG V20, LG V30, LG V30+
- Nokia: Nokia 8
- OnePlus: OnePlus 5, OnePlus 5T, OnePlus 6
- Razer: Razer Phone
- Xiaomi: Xiaomi Blackshark, Xiaomi Mi 5, Xiaomi Mi 5S, Xiaomi Mi 5S Plus, Xiaomi 6, Xiaomi 6 Plus, Xiaomi Mi 8, Xiaomi Mi 8 Explorer, Xiaomi Mi 8SE, Xiaomi Mi Mix, Xiaomi Mi Mix 2, Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S, Xiaomi Mi Note 2
- ZTE: ZTE Axon 7, ZTE Axon 7s, ZTE Axon M, ZTE Nubia, ZTE Z17, ZTE Z17s, Nubia Z11
To sign up, the first thing that you have to do is to go to the Fortnite Android Beta site. Then, click Sign Up for Email Invite. The next thing that you have to do is to choose if you play Fortnite already. For those who play Fortnite on another system, please select the system and login. After you login, select the Android that you have. From there, you will be put on a waiting list for the game. You need to wait to get an email that will send you the Fortnite Android beta installer.
After receiving the email, you have to open the email on your Android phone. Then, tab on Get Started. After that, choose to Install from Samsung or Epic Games. it will download an installer that you are able to install without changing any settings on your device if you choose Samsung. If you install from Epic games, you will have to allow your phone to install from unknown sources by tapping on Settings and enabling the install.