Fortnite Blockbuster challenges are the challenges to tackle for Week 5 of Fortnite Season 10, marking the halfway point for the season, and they look all the way back to Season 4 when the theme for the whole season of Fortnite was a superhero movie. This one was a time when film cameras and moves props were all over the map of Fortnite, and the mission of Fortnire Blockbuster is a reference to that. Here is everything that you have to know about the challenge.
You are able to start off with three, then as you complete one, the new one will show up in its place, until you have completed seven. Then, you are able to prestige the mission and get the three new, harder challenges that again, are replaced by the new ones until you have completed another seven.
- Land in Dusty Depot, then visit the Meteor in a single match (1): This one is fairly straightforward, even though annoying. you have to land at Dusty Depot at the start of the match, then keep the fingers crossed for the Launch Pad in order to get back up to the meteor hanging in the sky. Another way is to build and keep the fingers crossed nobody shoots you down.
- Harvest materials at The Block (300): It is another easy peasy one. you need to land at the block, then farm materials until you have got 300.
- Land at a run down Hero Mansion and an abandoned Villain Liar (1): This challenge is easy, but if you did not play the game back in Season 4, you may not know where to go. In this case, it is better for you to check out the guide.
- Deal damage while being affected by the low gravity (250): In order to fine the low gravity effect, you need to head to either Loot Lake or the Meteor, both of which provide you with the low gravity when you are nearby. Aside from that, you are also able to go to the location of the Fortnite glitched foraged items and hope for a Hop Rock, that will give you the same effect.
- Search between the basement film camera, the snowy stone head and the flash gold big rig (1): Unless you are the developer of Fortnite called Epic Games, finding the middle of the Fortnite film camera, stone head, and gold big rig locations is the mighty task. So, please go on over to the breakout guide to complete the challenge.
- Consume fruit, muschrooms, or glitched foraged items in the single match (8): There is plenty of mushrooms and fruits to be found throughout the map, so this one should not be too tricky to complete. You just have to ingest eight in a match. You are recommended to go for mushrooms since you are able to eat them from the start and you do not have to take the damage first.