In Fortnite, the new challenges are always released every week. For week 1 and 2, there were 20 challenges to complete. The first set of the challenges for TNTina’s Trial have been released for week 3. One of the challenges in the Fortnite Chapter 2 season 2 in the week 3 is that you have to be able to deal damage to bosses. Who are the bosses? Where and how can we face them? We are going to reveal it here.
Who Are The Bosses and How to Deal Damage to Them?
Bosses were actually added at the beginning of the season together with Henchmen and all of them can be found in the location which is the same. There are five Bosses that you have to find in Fortnite and those are as listed below.
If you want to be able to complete this challenge, you will have to deal 500 damage. A Boss can be found in each of the new named POIs and there are Henchmen which are also in the similar location. It is important for you to note that Henchmen will attack you on sight. So, you need to disguise yourself in the Phone Booths first and then you are able to find the Boss.
Finding the Bosses
How to Find the Bosses? As mentioned previously that there are five bosses. So, here are the locations that you can access to find the bosses.
- The Grotto is a place where you are able to find The Brutus Boss and he drops Brutus’ Mini gun.
- The Rig is a place where you are able to find TNTina Boss and she drops TNTina’s Kaboom Bow.
- The Yacht is a place where you are able to find The Meowscles Boss and he drops Meowscles’ Peow Peow Rifle.
- The Shark is a place where you are able to find The Skye Boss and she drops Sky’s Assault Rifle and an infinite-use Grappler Gun.
- The Agency is a place where you are able to find The Midas Boss and he drops Midas’ Tommy Gun.
Once again, you need to be able to deal 500 damage if you want to complete this challenge and this challenge should be easy to complete. If you are able to defeat the Bosses, you will be awarded with a Mythic Weapon.
If you need a guide in a form of videos, you are able to watch some videos about how to deal damage to bosses in this challenge and you are able to find the videos on Youtube. Here are some videos that you are able to watch.
- A video of Bodil40 entitled How To Deal Damage To Bosses Locations (Fortnite Season 2 Challenge Locations) which was uploaded on March 5th, 2020.
- A video of The X-Treme Guy entitled Deal 500 Damage to Bosses in Fortnite – Challenge Guide – TNTina’s Trial which was uploaded on March 5th, 2020.
After you know the locations of the bosses, now you are able to start to find them and deal 500 damage.