Do you need a Fortnite building simulator? This Just Build lol is a Fortnite Building Simulator that can help you become better with the building mechanics of Fortnite Battle Royale. This is going to allow you to practice your building skills and we all know that being a good builder makes a difference in Fortnite. So just build lol without being interrupted by other players or spending a lot of time gathering resources because you got infinite amounts of materials.
You are able to build your military fortress and design fort world. Aside from that, you are able to build floor, stars and wall. Just train your building skills and design skills. Practice makes perfect as this is the only way you develop a skill, this Fortnite Building Simulator just lets you do it faster and you are going also to be a pro in no time. So, please get started with your advanced forts now.
DEFAULT CONTROL SETTINGS
- Move: WASD
- Turn: Mouse
- Jump: Space
- Sprint: Left SHIFT
- Crough: Left Control
- Wall: Z
- Floor: X
- Ramp: C
- Toggle Construction Set: Q
- Destroy Nearby Buildings: M
- Weapons: 1,2,3,4,5, or 6
- Reload: R
- Swap between weapons/buildables: Mouse Scroll Wheel
HOW DO YOU CHANGE THE KEY BINDINGS
You are able to change all the key bindings, for example, to change the key bind for ‘JUMP’
- At the first step, you have to go to the menu by pressing P.
- The second step, you have to click on the key bind which is currently set for the ‘JUMP’ action.
- Now, you are able to change the key bind to the preferred key of your choice.
HOW DO YOU USE PS4 OR XBOX CONTROLLER
If you are a console player and want to practice your Fornite building skills, so you are able to follow these steps:
- Firstly, you have to connect the controller to the PC with data transfer cable.
- Then, you need to go to the menu by pressing ‘P’ on the keyboard.
- If your setup is detected the controller section correctly, it should be active.
- Now, you are able to use the “BuilderPro” controlls which you are familiar with in Fortnite.
FORTNITE BUILDING SIMULATOR PRACTICE
One of the key components to become a successful player in Fortnite: Battle Royale is your ability to build. To become good at this, you are going to need practice. Since Epic Games did not add a ‘visit the map’ mode where you are able to run around and get familiar with the mechanics, so you have to get good the old fashion way by playing a lot. That is until now because Lior Alterman made a fan-game which contains the same building mechanic as Fortnite. This way you are able to practice your Fortnite building skills without having to farm for resources. In this practice area, you are able to build walls, ramps, ceilings, and floors. This way you are able to gain the skills to ramp rush your opponents in no time.