When you open this page, we are sure that you are looking for the information about Fortnite Champion Series Chapter 2 Season 1. Apparently, you are at the right page as here we will discuss about that. There are also many Fortnite players who look for this information, so please ensure that you will keep staying on this page and read this article until end.
FCSC (Fortnite Champion Series: Chapter 2) Season 1 is the official league for Chapter 2 Season 1 Fortnite. According to the research, it was started on November 2nd, 2019. Each week Epic Games is going to be holding online qualifiers for the Fortnite Champion Series: Season Finals on seven regions.
- Stage One: Fortnite Champion Series Chapter 2 Season 1 – Weekly: 4 weeks of online qualifiers (1 Nov – 24 Nov). It open and semi finals on Saturday, then finals on Sunday. 3 hour session, 10 match limit.
- Top 500 squads from EU, NAW, NAE, BR and top 200 squads from AS, OCE, ME advance to Semi-Finals.
- Top 25 squads from all regions advance.
- Top 10 squads from EU, NAW, NAE, BR & top 5 squads from AS, OCE, ME advance to the Season Finals.
- Week 1: 1 November – 3 November
- Week 2: 8 November – 10 November
- Week 3: 16 November – 17 November
- Week 4: 23 November – 24 November
- Stage Two: Fortnite Champion Series Chapter 2 Season 1 – Season Finals.
- Heat 1 : All regions, 6 December
- Heat 2: All regions, 6 December – 7 December
- Heat 3: EU, NAW, NAE, BR, 7 December
- Heat 4: EU, NAW, NAE, BR, 7 December
- Grand Finals: All regions, 8 December
FORTNITE CHAMPION SERIES CHAPTER 2 SEASON 1 FINALS
As we know that tFortnite Champion Series came into Fortnite Battle Royale on 6th – 8th December, 2019. If you want to know detail, so you are able to check out below:
Advance from a previous Fortnite Champion Series Weekly or you have to be top-ranked on the Series Leaderboard to be invited to this event. This tournament happen across two rounds.
- Group Stage and Grand Final. For Group Stage, all qualified teams are seeded into a single session based on their final standings on the Series Leaderboard.
- The top 12 teams for each session is going to advance to the Grand Finals. If you want to know more information about full Rules, qualification spots per region, eligibility details, Series Leaderboard, and prize distribution, so simply you are able to visit this link: www.fortnite.com/championseries-ch2s1.
- Victory Royale: + 3Points
- Reach Top 2: +3Points
- Reach Top 4: +3Points
- Reach Top 6: +3Points
- Reach Top 8: +3Points
Each Elimination: + 1 Point
Please sompete in the Fortnite Champion Series Chapter 2 – Season 1 for a share of the $4,000,000 prizes pool are waiting for all players to compete in this event.
- 12/7/19 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM
- 12/7/19 5:00 PM – 8:00 PM
- 12/8/19 4:00 PM – 7:00 PM