This guide of Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 2 challenge features all of the available and leaked challenges that you will be able to complete in Season 12 of the battle pass. You need to make sure you complete all of these quests, because you will have the experience to fully unlock all of the cosmetics.
You are rewarded 40,000 XP for completing every of these challenges. Completing 18 of them for a certain skin will unlock the ability to select the Ghost or Shadow style for it. For your information, you only get one of the styles so make sure to select wisely.
- The list of Brutus’s Briefing Challenges Week 1:
- Landing at Lockie’s Lighthouse, Mount Kay, and Apres Ski (3 points)
- Looking for Chests at The Grotto or The Shark (7 points)
- Dealing damage to Henchmen (2,000 points)
- Opening doors locked by an ID Scanner in different matches (3 points)
- Being crouched within 20m Henchmen that do not know for about 10 seconds (10 points)
- Searching Ammo Boxes in a single match (7 points)
- Disguising yourself inside a Phone Booth in different matches (3 points)
- Throwing different shield items or healing items (3 points)
- Eliminating players while having a total of 100 health and shield or more (5 points)
- Destroying all players by using 2 different weapons within 10 seconds (1 point)
- The list of Brutus’ Briefing Challenges Week 2:
These following Brutus’ Briefing challenges were found in the files and are not live yetthere is a possibility they end up being slightly different when they are available, but most of the time they remain the same.
- Finding SHADOW Safe Houses (1 point)
- Hiding in Secret Passages in different matches (3 points)
- Eliminating players using a Shotgun (3 points)
- Carrying a Knocked opponent 50m (50 points)
- Dealing damage to players from below (250 points)
- Opening the things called Chests locked by an ID Scanner (3 points)
- Shakedown Knocked Henchmen in different matches (3 points)
- Eliminating players at Craggy Cliffs or Weeping Woods (3 points)
- Dealing damage with Shotguns to players while in the air (200 points)
- Harvesting 500 wood, 400 stone, and 300 metal (3 points)
- Brutus’ Briefing GHOST or SHADOW Challenge:
- Stealing Security Plans From The Rig, Yacht or Shark and Deliver them to Shadow or Ghost (1 point)
Those Brutus’ Briefing challenges are the weekly challenges. Aside from those, there are also extra challenges named Deadpool Challenges. Here is a look at all the challenges and how to complete them.
- Week 1: Find the letter of Deadpool to Epic Games
- Week 2: Find the milk carton of Deadpool (1 point)
- Week 3: Find the toilet plunger of Deadpool (1 point) and destroy toilets (3 points)
- Week 4: Find the katanas of Deadpool (2 points)and deal damage to the structures of the opponents (10,000 points)
The Week 5 of the Deadpool Challenges is coming soon. Talking about rewards, it looks like you will get some kind of Deadpool cosmetic for completing each of the week’s Deadpool challenges.