Finally, Fortnite: Battle Royale is available for Android devices. The game of Fortnite started life on Android devices with an exclusivity deal for Samsung’s devices as a part of the Galaxy Note 9‘s launch. later, a beta period followed that deal with access only granted to certain devices. But, finally, Fortnite: Battle Royale has been fully released on Android, and as long as your device meets the requirements, so you are able to get in on the action, too.
Here is how to download Fortnite on Android. A warning before you start: Please slow down before you rush off to download anything named “Fortnite” from the Google Play Store. Epic Games has not released Fortnite: Battle Royale on the Google Play Store, so you will not find it there. That is important to note because it means no app on the Play Store is going to be the official Fortnite app.
You have to note that some are likely to be harmless clones, but others can be harmful apps that seek to steal our personal data. In this case, we suggest you to be aware of what you are downloading, and if your aim is to download only the official Fortnite: Battle Royale Android app, you are able to follow this guide and we are going to ensure you get the goods. By the way, which Android devices are able to play Fortnite: Battle Royale? You have to know that Android is an exceptionally large church and there is no definitive and complete list of Android (Phones and tablets) which can run Fortnite with no issues.
Now, we are going to explain how to download Fortnite apk on Samsung phone. The way to get set up on an eligible Samsung Galaxy device is easy. But it need some steps. Just look at the text below to see the steps by steps.
- At the first step, please start by accessing your Game Launcher app.
- After that, you are able to tap the icon marked Fortnite Installer.
- Click Install and open to install the launcher. This app is not the game. Instead, it is a separate app that can be used to download and update the main Fortnite app in the absence of the Google Play Store.
- Now, you need to open the app you will be asked to grant it permission to access your storage. When granted, please tap the big yellow Install button and let the initial files finish installing.
- After installed, you are able to open the Fortnite Installer and hit the yellow Launch button to start the game. This is going to kick off the download of the main files. Of course, feel free to leave the game for some time while it downloads the required files. It is a big download and can take some time.
- Fortnite is going to take a little time to optimize the content to suit your device. But, when that is finished, you will be able to sign into your account and get playing.