When you open this page, you may want to find out the information about how to report a Fornite player. In fact, it is require too report a player when you think that there is a player who has a bad player behavior.
HOW TO REPORT A PLAYER
You have to know that there are some steps you can do to report a player in Fornite. If you really want to report a player, so you are able to do these steps below:
- In game, you are able to select the menu icon. When you are already in a match, you are able to:
- Press Esc if you use PC/Mac,
- Press the Options button if you use PS4.
- Press the Menu button if you use XBox.
- Press the + button if you use Nintendo Switch.
- The next step that you have to do is to select REPORT PLAYER.
- After that, on the REASON tab, you need also to select from the available options.
- Then, on the PLAYER NAME tab, you have to select a Fortnite player you want to report. For note: You can only select the name of a Fortnite player you recently played with.
- (For Optional) On the ADDITIONAL INFO tab, you can provide more information about your report.
- The last step that you have to do to report a player is only select and click at SEND REPORT. Next, they will review your submission and apply the appropriate action, based on their Terms of Service and Code of Conduct.
Well, this is all you have to do to report a Fortnite player whose bad behavior. We think that this process is enough easy so you are able to do it simply.
Based on the research, there are many reasons why people report a player in Fortnite. In the text below, we are going to share some reasons.
- The first reason why people report a player in Fortnite is teaming up in solo. You have to remember that Epic has stated that if the player is found teaming up in the solo mod, so that player is going to be banned. So, if you find some, you can report.
- The second reason is being AFK. The most annoying thing in any game is an AFK player. They join a match, but they do not play the game. If you get this case, so you do not be hesitate to report them.
- The third reason is abusive language. In fact, there are many Fortnite players who use abusive words on the chat. If you find a player who is abusing in the game, so you can warn them. But if they cannot stop using abusive language, now time is for you to report.
- Another reason is Harassment. if you see any Fortnite players harassing you, so you do not be hesitate to report them. Of course, those people deserve to be banned.