Have you ever set the HUD settings on Xbox One to support playing Fortnite? However, HUD setting is one of important settings that should be right in set to make your Fortnite getting smooth. So, what it the HUD settings, where is it and how to set it on Xbox One? Please keep staying on this page to know the answer.
HUD settings mean Heads-Up Display or (also status bar). This can be called as the method to display the information visually relayed to the player as a part of the game’s user interface. The name is taken from Heads-Up Display which is used in modern aircraft.
On most of online games, HUD setting is used to see the players’ character vital statistic such as bonus attributes, Amor level, current health, ammunition count and many more. The most games developers create the HUD settings not to intrude upon gameplay. But it can be accessible at a glance when the players need it. For example, if the players have battle, then, we will be focusing on the gameplay but they can grab the vital statistic and power easily without spending time. So, that’s a HUD work.
Here are the options that you have to set on HUD settings, they are:
- Player Health
- Quick Bar
- Target Info
- Pickup Loot Stream
- Map and Backpack Keys
- Elimination Feed
- Net Debug Stats
- Quest Progress.
On Fortnite, HUD Settings can be accessed easily by clicking the inventory bar on the right bottom of the screen. Unfortunately, most of players often get that the inventory is lost suddenly for a while. So, it can be an additional job for player to get it back. Then, to resolve the problem, here are the ways to find and set the HUD settings on Xbox One:
- Step 1: The first thing, you must be on the Xbox One.
- Step 2: After you log into Xbox One, you have to hit the options, go to the settings.
- Step 3: Then, go to the settings cog. If you do not see the HUD settings display on it, it means that you have a problem.
- Step 4: After you have known that the HUD settings are in a problem, of course, you have to fix it to get it back.
- Step 5: Go to Fortnite game. Waiting it for the battle click the options button.
- Step 6: Then, go into settings, move it across the settings cog.
- Step 7: Automatically, in settings cog, you will see the HUD directly underneath it.
- Step 8: If you want to set it, press the right trigger. But, don’t move it down. If you move it down, absolutely, it will go to the language. So, you have to move it to the right.
- Step 9: You can set the HUD settings based on your need to smooth your play on Fortnite.
- Step 10: Then, back to your game, of course, you will see the inventory bar as HUD settings option appear back.
Hopefully, you will be helped by some awesome ways to adjust the HUD settings on Xbox One.