Are you looking for the Hydro 16 Location? Now, you may be in this point and you do not know where to find Hydro 16 Dam. Well, you come to the right site and read the right article since here we are going to explain about it.
The last task of the weekly challenges for this season has a pair based on the location of Fortnite Hydro 16 as you will have to eliminate and complete a swimming time trial here. You may not be familiar with this entry at Fortnite Landmark so that we will guide it so that you can be in the Fortnite Island and then be in the exact place where the dam is located.
Where is the Fortnite Hydro 16 located? You are able to find it in the east of Slurpy Swamp on the western edge of the large grid lake D7 from the map. You have to be able to detect the dam when you approach the area as it is quite large and there is a large drop from the lake side to the plant side. The Fortnite Hydro 16 location involves the road along the top of the dam and the power plant building below it, with a zip line which is able to connect the two to facilitate travel between them. Because the upper part of the dam is quire exposed, it is recommended for you to go for eliminations in and around the building and to uncover the swimming time trial, you can head east towards the lake from Fortnite Hydro 16 until you can see the icon.
For your information, in the week 8 Chapter 2: Season 1 of Fortnite, you have got a Dive. The challenges here is about swimming and here are the challenges list at the Dive.
- You have to deal damage to descending Supply Drops (200)
- In this step, there will be eliminations at Hydro 16 or Holly Hedges (3)
- You have to search a Supply Drop within 10 seconds of it landing (3)
- Here, you need to complete the swimming time trials at Lazy Lake and East of Hydro 16 (2)
- In this challenge, you need to do eliminations without aiming down sights (3)
- You have to pull an item and pull an opponent. Also, you need to catch a fish by using a Harpoon Gun (3)
- Dealing damage to opponents must be done here and you will have to do it within 30 seconds of using a glider (1)
- You have to search 2 chests within 30 seconds of each other (3)
- Harvesting wood will be done here and you will have to do it in 60 seconds after you land from the Battle Bus in a single match (300)
- You need to deal damage with 2 different weapons within 30 seconds (1)
If you can complete each challenge, you will get 54,000 XP points towards your battle pass. You will begin with the first three of these challenges and then you will unlock more challenges. If you have completed 8 of these challenges, then you will be able to unlock the Loading Screen for the Mission. There is a location which is hidden and it is listed on the loading screen that you earn.