Based on the research, Epic Games released an account merging feature for the battle Royale Fortnite in November 2018. If a person has more than one account on multiple platforms across PlayStation 4, PC, Xbox One, etc, this lets the players combine them, transferring cosmetic items, V-Bucks, Save the World campaign access, and more.
In this article, we are going to inform you some information about Fortnite Merging Accounts. Even, in this article, you are able to get the information how to mere Fortnite accounts. So, if you want to know more information about Fortnite Merging Accounts and how to merge Fortnite accounts, just keep reading this article until end.
FORTNITE ACCOUNT MERGING CAVEATS
Apparently, there are some important things to keep in mind when you are merging your “Fortnite” accounts.
- One account needs to be played on Xbox One or Nintendo Switch and the other on Play Station 4 before September 28, 2018 to be eligible.
- Your Fortnite accounts cannot be merged if one is currently disabled or banned.
- You require access to all of the email addresses which associated with the accounts you want to merge.
HOW TO MERGE FORTNITE ACCOUNTS
- The first thing that you have to do is go to Epic Game’s Account Merge Page. Then, select a Primary Account. This is the one you are going to continue using after the merger is complete.
- After that, you are able to login to that account. Epic Game will email you a security code that you will need to enter to continue.
- Please select a Secondary Account to merge and disable, and login to that account as well.
- Next, you are able to follow the on-screen prompts to finish the merger Fortnite account.
WHAT DOES OR DOES NOT TRANSFER AFTER A FORTNITE ACCOUNT MERGE?
When your accounts are combined, all purchased content is shared across all supported platforms, including all the cosmetic items you have already purchased in Fortnite’s Battle Royale mode. Fans of the Save the World campaign is going to keep their Llamas, Survivors, XP, Evolution, Defenders, Heroes, Schematics, and Perk Materials. But, other items like Unreal Marketplace items, Support-A-Creator status, Creative Islands, and Save the World account level and progress will not carry over from your Secondary Account. Purchased V-Bucks are also shared between all supported platforms, and any content you buy with them will be available as well.
OTHER IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW
In the previous paragraph, we inform you some Fortnite account merging caveats. To make you more understand, now, we are going to remind you all things you need to consider before performing Fortnite merging accounts.
- Your PS4 and Xbox or Nintendo Switch account must have both played Fortnite before September 28, 2018 to be eligible for a merge.
- Your Epic account must not currently be disabled or banned.
- You will need access to any email addresses that associated with the accounts you want to merge.
- If you are using the same third-party login for multiple accounts, it will be unlinked from the secondary account.
- You will be able to merge all cosmetic items for the Battle Royale mode.
- Your unreal Marketplace items, Creative Islands and Save the World account level will not carry over during the merge.