When you open this page, we are sure that you are looking for the information about Fortnite Nvidia Control Panel Settings. Is it alright? If so, you are at the right page because here we are going to discuss about Nvidia Control Panel Settings for Fortnite. Therefore, we hope you do not go anywhere and keep staying on this page.
Apparently, Fortnite: Battle Royale has got the graphics that several computers which are old school cannot handle perfectly. Since its players belong from all over the worlds, there can be lots of players who have old computers, but they want to play the game at good FPS. For those players, this guide to graphics setting is made. People who have NVIDIA GPUs are going to be able to benefit from this guide. Just ensure that you will read all the steps carefully and follow them accurately.
NVIDIA GPU SETTINGS
Just like your in-game settings, it is so imperative that you can get your GPU settings right as well. Therefore, if you have a graphics card which is manufactured by NVIDIA, so this article is only for you. Before editing the settings, you have to ensure that your graphics drivers are up to date and your version of windows is updated as well. So, let us move to the settings that you are going to be doing for optimal graphics and FPS.
- First of all, you have to go to the NVIDIA control panel by right clicking on the desktop. Then, you are able to click on the NVIDIA control panel button.
- When you are in the control panel, you are able to go to the “Manage 3D settings” tab.
- There, you have to click on the tab which says program settings. Then, you need to find Fortnite in the list of programs. In other case, if you cannot find it, so you are able to click on the Add button. Next, you just scroll down until you see Fortnite, and then click on it.
Now, you have to make some changes.
- Firstly, you have to set the Maximum Pre-Rendered frames to just 1.
- Then, you have to set the Monitor Technology to G-Sync if you have got a monitor that is compatible to G-sync.
- After that, you have to set your Multi Display or Mixed GPU acceleration to a single display performance mode.
- You are going to see the Power Management mode. Please set it to prefer maximum performance.
- There will also be Vertical Sync, now you have to turn it to off.
- You will see thread optimization, enable it.
- Lastly, there will be Set Preferred Refresh Rate, please set it to highest available. When you have already edited the settings, so you are going to need to apply the changes and close the NVIDIA control panel.
- Now, you have to open Fortnite Battle Royale and see the FPS. Definitely, you are going to see a big difference in the FPS.