Discovery Challenges is an exclusive Season 8 challenge for the Battle Pass holders. Completing 55 of Season 8’s weekly challenges are going to unlock the Ruin skin. Loading Screens and Battle Stars are also awarded upon completion of each sets of challenges.
Fortnite Season 8 Discovery Challenge continues with a new batch of challenges for Week 8. In this guide, we are going to tell you how to find the latest Secret Banner that officially unlocks the Ruin skin. Besides, we are going also to analyze the newest Loading Screen and reveal the location it references.
FINDING THE SECRET BANNER IN LOADING SCREEN 8
Similar with every other Secret battle Star and Secret Banner, this week 8 Secret Banner is unlocked by completing all the challenges for a given week. If you missed the news, here you are able to get the information you need.
- Stage 1: Look for the Treasure Map Signpost found in Paradise Palms.
- Stage 2: Look for the X on the Treasure Map Signpost in Paradise Palms.
- Using Vending Machines in different matches (3).
- Dealing damage to enemies while you are using at least one balloon (100).
BATTLE PASS CHALLENGES
- Look for the Jigsaw Puzzle Pieces under the bridges and caves (7).
- On the Big Telephone west of Fatal Fields, please dial the Durr Burger number (Stage 1).
- On the Big Telephone east of the Block, please dialing the Pizza Pit number (Stage 2).
- Eliminate enemies in Dusty Divot or Lucky Landing (7).
- Eliminate enemies from at least 50m away (2).
When you complete all those difficult tasks, so you are going to unlock the Week 8 Loading Screen. On the sides of the volcano walls, there are faint coordinates listed: B6, B7, C6 and C7. That is precisely where you have to go to get the Secret Banner and unlock Ruin.
WHERE IS THE SECRET BANNER FOR WEEK 8?
The Secret Banner for Week 8 is located in the northwest section of the frozen lake.
HOW TO UNLOCK THE RUIN SKIN IN FORTNITE
If you have already completed all the Season 8 Weekly Challenges through Week 8 or 55 Weekly Challenges, then you have to find those Secret Battle Stars and Secret Banners to unlock Ruin. In other case, if you have not seen it yet, this is what Ruin looks like in-game. This is only his base form, and there will likely be separate challenges required to unlock additional stages. While only the most dedicated Fortnite players are going to add Ruin to their Locker, it should be noted that there is no time limit for when these challenges can be completed. Even after Season 8 has finished, you must still be able to work toward unlocking Ruin if you still want to. By the way, what are your thoughts on Fortnite’s Week 8 Challenges? Have you unlocked the Ruin skin? Tell us in the comments section below.