On December 14th, 2019, Fortnite Star Wars challenges released after the Rise of Skywalker in-game event. These challenges are in limited time and they will task you with finding lightsaber, raising your banner and more. If you want to play these challenges, it is important for you to know the list of challenges and also the rewards. So here, we will reveal it for you.
What are the Star Wars challenges that you have to complete? There are five Fortnite Star Wars challenges and each challenge has three stages. Those challenges are:
- You have to deal damage with a lightsaber (100, 200, 300). To do this, you have to acquire a lightsaber from one of blue chests which are spread out across the map. The location of lightsaber can be found all over the map. You have to look for a blue chest while you are running around the map and when you come across one, find the chest and you will find how to get a lightsaber.
- You have to raise your banner to be able to capture TIE Fighter crash sites (1, 2, 2). You have to visit the five various crash site locations and raise your banner at the designated location. There are five Fortnite crash site locations including Southwest of Sweaty Sands, Northeast of Salty Springs, South of Steamy Stacks, Southeast of Slurpy Swamp and North of Retail Row. If you have visited a TIE Fighter crash site location, you will find a banner which sits in the middle of the crash site. Defeat the Stormtroopers and go to raise your banner.
- You need to block damage with a lightsaber (50, 100, 200). If you have found a lighsaber, then you have to block damage with it by pressing the aim button on your controller mouse.
- You have to do the first order Stormtrooper eliminations by using a lightsaber from beyond 100m (1, 3, 5). You need to know the location of First Order Stormtrooper. You will find it hanging out at the TIE Fighter crash sites. You will have to get eliminations from a distance. So, you have to find a good mountain to be able to sit on and begin shooting some Stormtroopers.
- You need to deal damage and you have to do this by using a First Order Blaster Rifle to opponents or you can do this to First Order Stormtroopers (200, 300, 400). To do this challenge, the key is to be in possession of a First Order Blaster Rifle. To get the First Order Blaster Rifle is kill a First Order Stormtrooper who will drop the necessary rifle. To make you efficient, you are able to use the Blaster Rifle to eliminate Stormtroopers from 100m away and then knock out two of the Fortnite Star Wars challenges at once.
How about the rewards? If you are able to complete the various stages of the challenges, you will be able to get a total of three Fortnite Star Wars rewards. So, what are the rewards? Here they are.
- If you complete the stage 1 challenge, you will get Star Wars Banner.
- If you complete the stage 2 challenge, you will get First Order Back Bling.
- If you complete the stage 3 challenges, you will get Jedi Training Emote.