Do you like everything about Star Wars? If so, you may want to play games on Fortnite about it. Well, in Fortnite, there is Fortnite Star Wars challenges where you have to complete the challenges and after you complete the challenges, you will be rewarded some stuff such as Star Wars Banner, First Order Back Bling and Jedi Training Emote.
Well, besides completing these challenges, to enjoy Star Wars world in Fortnite, there are also some maps in Creative mode that you are able to play. If you want to play Star Wars maps, you need to know the codes of the maps. What are they? Here they are.
- Star Wars Deathrun. This map was created by Ljschu-YT. The code of this map is 0871-6239-3592.
- Star Wars – Battle of Endor. This map was created by The WInDOS. In this map, you are able to fight against Rebel Alliance or Galactic Empire. The code of this map is 5320-5459-5518.
- Ewok Forest. This map was created by NP94. This map is an Ewok themed Forest from Star Wars. In this map, the first person who can get 10 eliminations is the winner. The code of this map is 1300-4576-6468.
- Star Wars Star Destroyer (Exploration). This map was created by Makamakes and in this map you are able to explore the imperial star destroyer. The code of the map is 1653-9066-2637.
- Star Wars: The Final. This map was created by Atlasitos. The code of the map is 6927-9225-0928.
You are able to use these codes to be able to play Fortnite Creative mode games in Star Wars theme. Do you know how to use these codes? Since these maps are in the Creative mode, so you will have to start the Creative server. How to do that? You are able to follow the instructions below.
- To begin playing Creative mode maps such as maps above, the first thing that you have to do is starting a Creative Server.
- After you start the Creative Server, then you have to approach a Featured Rift in the Creative Hub.
- At the end, you have to open Set Island Code and then enter one of the codes above.
If you are curious with all of the maps above, you are able to try to play all one by one. You may be able to try with the first map in the list above. Then, if you have completed the challenges in the map, you can go on to the next map that you want.
Fortnite Creative mode is a new game mode in the Fortnite: Battle Royale. In this mode, you are able to control the creation of your own private islands for others to experience. All the feature and tweaks that you put into the island are able to be saved for later use. This mode is available to all players beginning December 13th, 2018. Creative hub provides access to your own island, the islands of other friends who have joined on the server or featured islands chosen from the community.