When you are playing Fortnite, you may ever get any issues which make the game suddenly stop. Of course, it is so annoying and you will feel so disappointed and stressed with it. But, this kind of issue definitely can be solved if you really know the good ways for it.
In Fortnite, you probably find the error which says “fortniteclient-win64-shipping.exe”. We guess that you will be shocked with this issues even you do not understand anymore with it. However, if you get this issue, of course, there are a few things that happen to the Fortnite system.
At least there are three main causes that pop up of “fortniteclient-win64-shipping.exe” in your Fortnite, they are:
- Easy Anti Cheat
The “fortniteclient-win64-shipping.exe issue probably can be caused from Easy Anti Cheat system. This is an anti-cheat designed for online players. This issue can happen if EasyAntiCheat starts misbehaving.
Then, the great solution to solve this issue is to just repair the EasyAntiCheat file from the Fortnite folder. Then, everything goes back to normal.
The second cause is from MyColor2. For more information, MyColor2 is an application which is used for keyboard settings and lighting. This app runs in the background and can interfere with Fortnite. Although we cannot be sure that the issue is caused by Mycolor2, mostly EasyAntiCheat considers MyColor2 as a harmful software and most likely causes the issue.
Well, the great way to solve this issue is to stop the MyColor 2 application from the background. To stop it, you can do any of the ways below!
- Hold (CTRL + SHIFT + ESC) at same time to open the Task Manager
- Locate MyColor2 from the list of processes and select it. Click End Task
This is the main way that you can stop MyColor2 application in Fortnite.
- Corrupt Files
When a file is corrupt, of course, the applications will misbehave. In this case, the corruption file is a common thing and usual solution to replace the corrupted file with a fresh copy. Indeed, it can be a main reason why you get “fortniteclient-win64-shipping.exe” in Fortnite.
A good idea to resolve the file corrupt is to reinstall the whole program. You can delete the FortniteGame folder if the issue is caused by corrupt files by following these ways below!
- Hold Windows Key and press “E”.
- Then, you can type “C:\Users<YOUR USERNAME>\AppData\Local” in the address bar. Then, press Enter.
- After that, locate the folder named FortniteGame. Then, right-click the folder and choose Delete. Or you can also get into the folder and press CTRL + A to choose all the files. After that press Delete to do the same thing.
- Finally, you can try starting Fortnite. Everything should work fine.
Here is a list of available information on Fortnite FortniteClient-Win64-Shipping.exe:
- Product name: Unreal Engine
- Company name: Epic Games, Inc.
- File description: Fortnite
- Internal Name: Fortnite
- Original filename: FortniteClient-Win64-Shipping.exe
- Legal copyright: Copyright 1998-2019 Epic Games, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Product version: 4.23.0
Well, if you get the issue of FortniteClient-Win64-Shipping.exe when you are playing Fortnite, of course you do not have to worry. You totally can do the great ways that we explain above. Good Luck, Dude!!!