Harbinger is a set of skins in Fortnite: Battle Royale. So far, there are 7 skin are included in the Harbinger set. Apparently, there are the new skins added for this Harbinger set on the last updates. For your information, Harbinger Set broken up into 2 Outfits (Valkyrie, Ragnarok), 1 Glider (Frostwing), 2 Back Blings (Valkyrie Wings, Frozen Shroud), 1 Harvesting Tool (Permafrost), 1 Spray (Skull and Beard).
Now, you may come to this page to find out the information about Harbinger Set Glider. You have come to the right page as in this page we are going to discuss about that. Here, you are able to get the information about Harbinger Set Glider called Frostwing. Even, from this article you will be able also to get the information regarding other cosmetic items of Harbinger Set. Therefore, you do not be hesitate to keep reading this entire article.
HARBINGER SET GLIDER (FROSTWING)
Frostwing is a Legendary Glider from the Harbinger set in Fortnite: Battle Royale. It Based on the research, it was released on September 19, 2018 and was last available 71 days ago. You are able to purchase it for for 1,500 V-Bucks from the Item Shop. Although it is labeled as a skin, but the Frostwing replaces the default glider model and replaces the player’s glider with a flying creature. The Frostwing glider goes along with the Ragnarok and Valkyrie skin and ties in with the Viking theme that started in Season 5 of the Battle Pass.
Awoken from ageless slumber.
- Release Date: September 19, 2018
- Last Seen: January 13, 2020
- Days Ago: 71
- Rarity: Legendary
- Type: Glider
- Cost: 1,500 V-Bucks
- Availability: Shop
RATE THIS COSMETIC
Rating: 4.0/5. From 930 votes.
The Frostwing features a legendary blue and white flying beast which carries the player around like a glider during the drop phase. It is said that the beast has already awoken from an ageless slumber and features a skeletal bird-like appearance with a bluish skin and horns. Aside from that, the creature also features several harness which is used on the player once equipped. This Frostwing has the same functions like the default glider although it looks different entirely.
Now, you may want to know the information about other cosmetic items of Harbinger Set.
- Valkyrie is a Legendary Outfit from the Harbinger set that was released on September 20, 2018 and was last available 71 days ago. You are able to get it by purchasing for 2,000 V-bucks from the Item Shop.
- Ragnarok is a Legendary Outfit from the Harbinger set. This item was available via the Battle Pass during Fortnite Season five. This could be unlocked at Tier 100.
- Permafrost is an Epic Harvesting Tool from the Harbinger set. Based on the research, this Permafrost was available via the Battle Pass during Fortnite Season five. This could be unlocked at Tier 100.
- Valkyrie Wings is a Legendary Back Bling from the Harbinger set. It come attached to the Valkyrie skin from the Item Shop.
- Frozen Shroud is a Legendary Back Bling from Harbinger set in Fortnite.
- Skull & Beard is an Uncommon Fortnite Spray from the Harbinger set. This could be unlocked at Tier 99.