Are you looking for the way to verify your Fortnite account? If you are looking for that information, so you are at the right page, here we are going to share a way to make you can verify your Fortnite account. Of course, this information is very important. So, do not miss it.
You have to know that there are some steps you need to do to verify your Fortnite account. To make you do not be curious again, so let us read the text below. Here are some steps to verify your Fortnite account.
- Firstly, you are able to log into your Fortnite account.
- After that, in the notification, you have to click here to resend.
- Then, in your email’s inbox, you need to locate the verification email and please open it.
- In this step, if you do not see the email, so you need to check your spam filter.
- Afterwards, you are able to click “VERIFY YOUR EMAIL”.
- Now, your email address is verified. For optional. you are able also to click “CONTINUE” to be redirected to your Fortnite account page.
This is all you have to do to verify your email address. After this, you may want to protect your account with 2FE (two-factor authentication). Is it important to protect your account with 2FE? The answer is yes, of course. You have to note that it is very important for you to protect your Fortnite account with 2FE (two-factor authentication) as it can keep your Epic Games account safe from bad players or the hackers.
As we know that the game of Fortnite is one of popular games in the world. Sometime, it make someone do a hack. In this case, if a hacker steals your account, so they can take your credit card or PayPal information. Aside from that, the hacker can buy pricey upgrades on your dime and then sell your Fortnite account. Apparently, there is a marketplace for hacked Fortnite accounts. However, you do not worry about that as now you can protect your Fortnite account with 2FE (two-factor authentication). Here are some steps to enable 2FE (two-factor authentication) for Fortnite:
- Firstly, log into your Fortnite account.
- Then, you are able to click Password & Security.
- Please scroll down to the Two-Factor Sign In section at the bottom and verify your email address (If you have not done so already).
- After that, you are able to back to the Password & Security page.
- Now, just scroll down to the bottom and click at “Two-Factor Sign In” button.
For your information, Fornite’s two-factor sign-in does not use SMS or an authentication app. Instead, Epic Games is going to email you a six-digit code. Then, you need to submit that code after you enter your password to log into your Fortnite account. The last, if you have any question related how to verify your Fortnite account, so you are able to send us an email.