Apparently, update 12.20 patch is going to start at 12 am (PT) in Fortnite. The update 12.20 patch will be available after the end of the downtime. It is about to be deployed in Fortnite. Epic Games said that update 12.20 arrives on Tuesday and Fortnite downtime will begin at 4 AM ET (0800 UTC).
As show in the tweet, before we are able to enjoy any new contents, a maintenance period will be required. There are some experts who said that Fortnite update 12.20 patch is able to be synonymous with the arrival of Helicopters in Fortnite: Battle Royale, the flying vehicle which appeared in the files, and its landing in Apollo Island which is only a matter of time. Besides, a specific event involving Shadow and Ghost factions can also appear.
Lots of Fortnite players are counting down to the release of Fortnite v12.20 patch that comes to PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, PC, iOS, Android, on March 17. As a full numbered update patch, this new Fortnite patch will be accompanied by a period of server downtime. You have to note that Fortnite: Battle Royale and Fortnite: Save the World are going to be taken offline for server downtime at 8am UK time. During Fortnite server downtime, which is likely to last until around 10am, you as the player of Fortnite are able to download and then install the demo. After that, you are able also to check out all of the latest leaks.
We get information that the new Fortnite update is going to make several essential changes. In this case, Epic Games will get rid of a problem with markers appearing too far away and another problem with unresponsive buttons on the controllers. Aside from that, there is also a fix for a bug that involving the players getting stuck in a Porta Potty. Now, you will be able to check out the remaining update v12.20 patch notes here.
FORTNITE UPDATE 12.20 PATCH FOR FORTNITE: BATTLE ROYALE
- At the end of a match, the “Return to Lobby,” “Item Shop,” and “Report Player” buttons are able to be unresponsive on controller.
- The player markers placed too far away. In this case, the player markers are placed on the terrain behind buildings or the structures players can be aiming at.
- The players of Fortnite: Battle Royale are able to get stuck inside the Porta Potty.
- For those who are on PS4, you may cannot resume Auto-Sprint when you let go of the control stick after pushing it forward slightly right/left.
- You are unable to place trap if trap icon has not finished loading.
- FORTNITE UPDATE 12.20 PATCH FOR FORTNITE: BATTLE ROYALE
FORTNITE UPDATE 12.20 PATCH FOR FORTINTE: SAVE THE WORLD
- The following Perks may not be properly applying to BASE: Electrified Floors, BASE MD, Frozen Castle.
- Love lobber’s poison can causes semi-permanent tick damage once you are walking into damage cloud after eliminating the beehive lobber.
- The Banner gadgets acting as respawn points disappear earlier than intended.
- Sometime retrieve the data missions is going to be unable to start normally that prevents the players from progressing in the mission.