Glimmer is a Legendary Outfit that you are able to buy it from the Item Shop for 2,000 V-Bucks. Glimmer first appeared in Season 7. Actually, it is a Legendary Fortnite Outfit from the Winter Wonderland set. Based on the research, Glimmer was released on December 24, 2018 and was last available 11 days ago.
By the way, how many people bought Glimmer? For this case, we cannot answer it clearly. But, we get information that there are many Fortnite players who have already bought Fortnite Glimmer. You have to know that Glimmer is a new skins that has been added in during the Christmas season in 2018. It has many similarities to Elsa from Frozen. So, if you are Disney fans, you will be happy. This outfit is a very icy blue, and features a crown, and a belt which holds ammunition and grenades. We are able to say that overall this is a very unique skin. Besides, Glimmer is part of the Winter Wonderland set, and it comes with the Glimmering Cloak Back Bling.
Elegantly reclaiming winter’s crown.
- Release Date: 12/24/2018
- Last Seen: 01/04/2020
- Days Ago: 11
- Rarity: Legendary
- Type: Outfit
- Cost: 2,000 V-Bucks
- Availability: Shop
- Categories: Christmas, Female, Holidays
The Glimmer legendary female outfit is going to turn your character into an elegantly dressed snow queen. The outfit features a blue battle dress paired with tights. Besides, it also has a necklace and fur-like accent on one shoulder. Glimmer also has an armband, waistband of bullets, and a cool frozen battle crown. This outfit seems to be inspired by the Disney Princess called Elsa.
HOW TO GET IT
The Glimmer legendary outfit is able to be purchased in the Cash Shop during its rotation.
SHOP ROTATION HISTORY
Glimmer rotation history in the Fortnite Shop. You may want to know the first and last time when Glimmer could be bought from Item Shop, also how many days it was seen and the dates list. You have to know that it first seen on December 25, 2018 and last available on December 26, 2018. This cosmetic item is able to be re-added in the future, so you are able to check the store regularly. If you like to see rotations history for other cosmetics item, simply you are able to check our shop rotations page.
- Glimmer seems to resemble Elsa from Frozen movie.
- She was last seen in the Item Shop on December 23rd, 2019.
- Glimmer is a part of the Winter Wonderland set that includes the Dolph Outfit, the Glimmering Cloak Back Bling, the Snow Crystal Back Bling, the Flurry Pickaxe, the Peppermint Pick Pickaxe, the Bough Breaker Back Bling, the Snowy Pickaxe, the Crystal Carriage Glider, the Treefall Glider, the Winter Wrapper Glider, the Big Flake Wrap, and the Falling Snow Wrap.
- Ever since its release date on December 24th, 2018, this Outfit has appeared in the Item Shop 3 times.
- Her player model is Emmy.