Are you looking for the way on how to create Custom Fortnite Thumbnails for your YouTube channel or Twitch? However, this can be a good way in which you can search the way on the internet. You may ever find many online thumbnails makers that offer you to get a gorgeous and inviting image. So, how to create Custom Fortnite Thumbnails?
For Fortnite streamers, Thumbnails can be a key that determines how their YouTube channels or Twitch account can rise up or down. Through an interesting and gorgeous Thumbnail, definitely it can be a good way to attract many viewers to click your video. So, it is so normal if every Fortnite streamer will be using best of the best Thumbnails for their video.
Then, for you who are a new Fortnite streamer, of course, you do not have to be confused to get a catchy Thumbnail. Through this article, you can totally get what you need in making YouTube or Twitch Thumbnails.
Then, to help you creating the Thumbnails, we got some excellent ways that you can sample from a trusted site, that’s kapwing.com.
How to Create Custom Fortnite Thumbnails
Step 1: Choose a Thumbnail Template
On this first step, you have to choose a template that probably will fit for your Thumbnails. If you already have the template, you can save it on your devices. You can also get any template from the internet.
- After that, go to the Kapwing.com.
- Then, click Start Editing. Go to Kapwing Studio.
- In this step, you can upload a file from your device or paste it from the web.
- You can click “16:9” under Output Size in the upper right corner.
- Finally, you will be ready to start making your Fortnite Thumbnail.
Step 2: Modify Images, Text and Background
The main point to make your Thumbnail so interested is in the way to modify the images and add some texts on it. Besides, you can change the quality of your images to get more high-quality images. If you get a bad image, it is so better for you to replace your pictures.
- To modify your image, you can first select one of the text boxes from the top toolbar.
- Then, you can also use the Fortnite font. In this case, we recommend you to use Luckiest Guy for a Thumbnail.
- Now, it is a good time to add your pictures that you have saved on your device.
- Click the images in the top toolbar.
- Then, search Google for sort of the background you desire. In this case, it can be better for you to and look for the Fortnite wallpaper and landscape.
- Choose the image you want. Drag and drop the corners to fit it.
Step 3: Process, Download and Share
- On this step, it means that you have finished making the Thumbnails, so it is time for you to publish it on your console.
- On studio, click Publish in the upper right corner.
- Then, Kapwing will process your image soon.
- When, your image is finished processing, you can click download from the right side of the screen.
- Now, it is time to share your Thumbnail and video on YouTube.
- You can see thumbnail options in Upload Video window.
- Click the button that says Upload Thumbnail to the left of the three preset thumbnail option.
Those are the ways in making custom Fortnite Thumbnails. Good Luck, Dude!!!