Emote Dance in Fortnite has succeeded to attract many people to do it in the game. It automatically makes the players really get the challenges to do it well in Fortnite. Not only in Fortnite game, but sometimes, the Fortnite players and fans make Fortnite dance challenges in real life.
Of course, it is such a sign in which the players really love this Fortnite feature and are entertained with it. So do you? Certainly, as a pro Fortnite player, you also feel fun with this emote dance in Fortnite. When you get the reward or reach your goal in Fortnite, we guess that your character does any dances as your favorite, don’t you?
Then, what’s your favorite emote dance in Fortnite?
In fact, there are tons of emote dances in Fortnite that your character can do. Certainly, every dance has different moves, both of easy and hard moves as well.
Then, for those of you who are really passionate in dance, you are probably able to imitate the dance move easily. But, some newbies may get a hard way to imitate the dance.
In Fortnite, you can find many challenging dances that you can follow at all. Of course, in real life, the dances are a bit hard to imitate. But, for some people who are passionate about dance, imitating the Fortnite character’s dance is such a great challenge.
What is the Fortnite dance which is really good to be a challenge?
The Smooth Moves dance is a gorgeous Fortnite dance which is really great to be a Fortnite dance challenge.
Moreover, the Smooth Moves is an Epic Fortnite emote from Fortnite Battle Royale. This emote was released on October 1, 2018 in the Item Shop. Then, the skin was last seen on July 1, 2020.
The music which is really good in this emote is identical to the song Psychonaught from the game Need For Speed: Porsche Unleashed. Need to know that this emote animation is not a part of any set.
How to do Smooth Moves easily in Fortnite?
The animation definitely shows some dance moves which does not affect the gameplay when played. The dance makes any lady or man swoon by showing your cool dance moves with the Smooth Moves emote animation.
The Smooth Moves features a long dance animation in which the avatar combines some great looking moves to influence anyone who’s watching it.
- First, you are stepping out to your left arm which is coming out like a cowboy horse with one two one two counts.
- From here, you are going out and in with your arms as well as your legs. In this step, you will go out in your arms.
- Then, you step your left leg up and your right arm out.
- Of course, sort of rolling to the side bounce, bounce and bounce.
- From here, this leg will step and roll. So, your body weight is on your right leg. At the same time, your left arm will come and brush your hair. Then, your hair will get messed up.
- From here, you are squatting down with your both legs and you are hitting your left hand and left leg to right leg. While your right hand is sort of pointed out.
- Now, for two both arms are going to come in and roll to your ears at the same time.
Of course, for more detail, you can watch a video from HeavensLastCrush entitled FORTNITE SMOOTH MOVES DANCE TUTORIAL!!!! here.