Since you are playing Fortnite, you may ever get the network issue. Indeed, it is such a nightmare for Fortnite players when they cannot login to Epic Games. However, most Fortnite players are very annoyed with this issue. Then, what are the kinds of issues that often happen in Fortnite?
Generally, the issues happen on the network failure. It means that the issues are mostly related to the network connection. However, this issue is not a big problem because you can fix it as easily as possible.
But, nowadays, there are many reports of Epic Games related to the network issue. Evidently, the issue recently occurring in Fortnite is not only caused by the network connection. The issue totally happened when the Epic Games added some patch notes to Fortnite.
As we know that Fortnite patch notes added by Epic Games to improve the performance of Fortnite, get rid of some bugs and maintain the Fortnite system. Of course, if you know when Epic Games added a patch notes, the players definitely will get the Network failure.
The network failure here makes the players unable to login to Epic Games account. They automatically cannot play Fortnite for a while. Certainly, when the issue happens to Fortnite, the players really feel so dejected at all.
How to Fix the Network Failure Issue in Fortnite
Then, do you already understand how to fix the network failure issue in Fortnite? If not, you do not have to worry because we are here to help you fix this issue. Then, if you get the network failure issue, follow our steps below!
Solution 1: Resetting the NAT Type
- First, you have to login to your WIFI portal or WIFI settings when you cannot login to Fortnite. Login to WIFI portal is really needed to reset NAT Type from Difficult to Moderate to East. Then, most of the WIFI portal can be logged in by using this IP Address: 192.168.15. or you can access at http://www.routerlogin.net.
- After you logged into your WIFI Portal, you need to find the UpnP option. It is usually located under Settings based on what the router you’re using. Then, click on UPnP and turn off UPnP.
- The next step, you have to turn on default DMZ that you can find in WAN Setup and Settings Page.
- When you already follow those steps, you have to apply for the changes to take the effect. Finally, restart your computer.
Solution 2: Removing Login Access of the WIFI
Step 1: To Enable PPPoE
- The first step, you need to enable the PPPoE to remove the login feature to access. Do the steps as follow:
- Login to your WIFI portal (You may already know how to login to WIFI Portal)
- After that, click on Basic Settings.
- Then, you can see the option that says “Does your Internet connection require a login?”. Then, choose Yes.
- Choose PPPoE.
- Then, enter the login Username and Password.
- Choose the Connection Mode as Always On.
Step 2: To Apply and Restart
After you follow the steps above, it is time for you to apply for the changes and restart your computer.
Well, if you get the Network Failure issue, please follow our steps above to fix it. Make sure that you don’t skip a single step at all.