Apparently, there was a New Year’s live event in Fortnite to celebrate the arrival of 2020. But, with a new year arises a problem because some Fortnite players are complaining about being stuck on the loading screen for PS4 and Xbox One. In fact, this is not the only problem at the moment because some Fortnite players are also searching to fix an annoying glitch that has caused empty stockings to appear in the Winterfest Cabin.
Now, you may want to know how to fix Fortnite stuck on loading screen for PlayStation4 and Xbox One. In this article, we are going to give you a great solution.
HOW TO FIX FORTNITE STUCK ON LOADING SCREEN FOR PLAYSTATION4 AND XBOX ONE
- Firstly, you need to perform a hard reset of your console by holding the power button.
- After that, you have to turn the console back on and attempt to launch Fortnite.
- If that does not fix the issue, the next step that you have to do is to delete and redownload the game.
This is the way to fix Fortnite stuck on loading screen for PlayStation4 and Xbox One. By the way, how about Fortnite stuck on loading screen for Nintendo Switch? For those who get Fortnite stuck on loading screen for Nintendo Switch, of course you are able to do the steps above.
According to some users on Twitter, they have been getting stuck on the loading screen while they are trying to join sessions. As we explain above that this problem can only be fixed by restarting your console and attempting to play the game again without any annoying intrusions. We know this fix is the most basic strategy. But, it is all that can be done and it does allow you to join sessions again without being stuck on the loading screen for 15 minutes or longer. In other case, if restarting your preferred console does not work for you, so the only another solution is to simply delete and re-download Fortnite.
Talking about how to Fix Fortnite stuck on loading screen for PS4 and Xbox One, now you may also want to know how to fix Fortnite stuck on loading screen for PC. If you are having Fortnite loading screen issues on PC, the most common cause is a conflict with NVIDIA software which is running in the background.
HOW TO FIX FORTNITE STUCK ON LOADING SCREEN FOR NVIDIA USERS
- Firstly, you need to press ctrl+shift+esc on your keyboard to bring up the “Task Manager”.
- The next step is to click at More Details.
- Please scroll down the alphabetical list until you reach the “NVIDIA” programs.
- row, you are able to Right-click all relevant programs and then choose “End task”.
If you do not have an NVIDIA graphics card in your PC, so you are able to try verifying your game via the Epic Launcher.
HOW TO VERIFY FORTNITE IN THE EPIC GAMES LAUNCHER
- Please boot up the Epic Games Launcher on your PC.
- After that, choose Fortnite, and “View”.
- Then, you are able to click the cog icon to enter the “Settings” menu.
- The last, just click “Verify”.