Based on the research, Ping is a command used to measure the latency between two devices on a network. Usually, ping command is available on every operating systems, and lots of online games display a visible ping that you are able to use to understand latency.
However, ping is only a measure of the latency that we feel in everything we do online, whether it is playing a game, streaming an online video, clicking a link, sending a message, posting a status update, uploading a file, or anything else. If you are using a website and it takes a long time to load a new page every time you click a link, you may get a high ping to that website. In other case, if it is fast, so you may have a low ping.
When you are at this page, you may want to find out the information about how to get 0 ping in Fortnite. Apparently, there are many Fortnite players who look for this information. Of course, it is very important for you to have lower ping. Well, now you do not be sad again. We have some tips for you to get 0 ping or to lower ping in Fortnite. To know those tips, simply you are able to see the text below.
MOVE CLOSER TO THE ROUTER
You need to decrease the space between your gaming device and your router so that will increase your Internet connection strength and get lower ping.
- While this step is not likely to fix your ping issues entirely, but it is a good rule of thumb.
- The items such as floors, walls, and other physical obstacles are going to impede your wireless signal.
CLOSE ANY BACKGROUND PROGRAMS AND WEBSITES
Having bandwidth-heavy programs like YouTube, Netflix, torrenting services, and even other games running are going to affect your ping. This applies to background programs and websites on all devices, not just the one on which you are gaming.
- If you have any background downloads, please pause or cancel them.
- You have to note that non-Internet-based programs will not affect your ping, although they may affect your game’s performance.
REDUCE THE NUMBER OF DEVICES USING WI-FI
Routers and Internet connections can support so many devices, and each in-use device will detract from the available connection speed and increase your ping.
- If you live with multiple people, this may be impossible. The next-best thing is using an Ethernet connection.
- You have to consider put your mobile devices in Airplane Mode while you are playing game because it will pull them off of the Wi-Fi network without forcing you to use cellular data.
CHECK OUT FOR MALWARE
As we know that malware is the term for all sort of spyware, viruses, worms, etc. These software can affect your computers through a number of methods that can slow down your system’s performance and network stability. For this case, we recommend you to always check out malware and scan your computer.