Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2 may be different from previous seasons, however it is similar in at least one way. The Battle Pass has been complicated to level up over the past several seasons. Even with the introduction of Milestone Quests, it still takes the players time to level up and unlock rewards like the Doctor Strange skin.
This frequently forces the gamers to turn their attention to other XP-earning methods. Several of these might be frowned upon by Epic Games, particularly certain XP glitches. We get information that there is a Fortnite player who has found some XP glitches in Creative mode, one of which rewards the players 100,000 XP in a minimal amount of time.
How to Get 100,000 XP in Fortnite?
As we said before, there is a Fortnite player who has found some XP glitches in Creative mode, one of which rewards the players 100,000 XP in a minimal amount of time. To get 100,000 XP in Fortnite, you are able to use those XP glitch maps.
The first XP glitch map code is 9672-7168-4007. The players have to enter a private game for this XP glitch map. For your information, inside the map, there are blue arrows on the ground, one of which points the participants to a blue wall. The wall can be walked through, and the players have to do so. In the room, there is a phone booth next to the “rate this map” item. The players have to climb up onto the phone booth, by using the item if necessary. Then, they are able to mantle up onto what appears to be an invisible floor. In the corner above the “Shop” sign, the players have to do an emote. Afterwards, they are going to be transported into a secret room with only one button to interact with. Doing so is going to begin the XP earning process, which is potentially up to 100,000 XP in only 10 seconds.
The second XP glitch map code is 6018-3393-6082. The players have to navigate to the corner where there is a sign for the map. At the edge of the map, there is a secret button. This is going to transport the players into another secret room where they are able to interact with one of two secret XP buttons for starting the flow of XP once again. At the time of writing, these XP glitch maps still award XP. But Epic Games tends to act quickly on those. They are not big fans of the players using Fortnite XP glitches or Creative maps like this and have banned some. If the players try to use these XP glitch maps, it is possible that Epic Games stepped in.
Another Way to Get 100,000 XP in Fortnite
In Fortnite, there is an XP Glitch that allows you to get 100K XP in every 5 minutes or so. As for now, this is the most effective and quickest way of getting XP in Fortnite. To perform the Glitch, you need to enter the map code. Below is another XP glitch map code you can try to get 100K XP in Fortnite.
- In your Fortnite Lobby, you have to go to Creative mode and enter this code: 4718-2254-2813v39.
- After that, you are able to get back to your Lobby and ensure your game is set to Private Game. Just click on the Play button.
- Once you get in-game, you have to wait till it loads up.
- Let it load up completely. Then, go to the Weapons area which is at the bottom left side of the map.
- In this area, you are able to pick up a weapon which has a big magazine like a MiniGun.
- Near the weapons section, you are going to see a Phone Booth. Please go to the corner closest to it.
- This must be the top left corner.
- After you reach the corner tile, your character is going to glow up in Blue VFX.
- Now you have to perform an Emote, anyone will do.
- Afterwards, you are able to build a bridge going Westward from your position. The bridge must be 4 platforms wide.
- When you walk on to the 4th tile of the Bridge, your character is going to glow up in Blue VFX again.
- Again, you are able to use your Emote. Please run back to the corner tile and Emote on it again.
- Now go to the South section of the Map, there will be a SUPPORT A CREATOR pedestal. Next, you have to go behind it and below the map, you are going to find an Interactable. Please press E on it.
- After that, you are able to go back to the Weapons section and you are going to go to the corner tile. There must be a Small Shield Potion there.
- In the Southward direction, you need to construct a 15 high Staircase.
- Now at the top of the Staircase, you have to build a floor tile on it. After that, you are able to build a floor tile to the right of the one you had just built.
- Looking into the West, you have to build a floor tile to the right of that floor tile. It must look like a U-turn.
- At this time, from the last floor tile, you have to build a platform while facing North.
- Now, your XP Glitch preparation is complete. All you have to do right now is to stand on the platform you built and shoot in the Western direction.
- This is going to give you a ton of XP in Fortnite.
Well, that is the way to perform the XP Glitch in Fortnite by using these XP glitch map codes. However, we highly suggest you to get XP in Fortnite officially. Of course, there are many ways you can get XP in Fortnite. You are able to read other articles on our site to get more information about getting XP in Fortnite.