If you are a DC Comics lover, you really recognize one of the superheroes named Aquaman. Recently, the character of Aquaman successfully attracts many comic lovers around the world.
So, it is no wonder if Aquaman’s film grossed about $335.1 million in the United States and $812.6 million in Canada. Then, for a total worldwide gross, the Aquaman film obtained about $1.148 billion. Of course, that’s so fantastic, isn’t it?
That can be a reason why Epic Games has a partnership with DC. As the popular superhero film, it led Epic Games to release Aquaman skin in Fortnite. Then, the character of Aquaman also hopefully will attract many Fortnite players to have it.
In fact, Aquaman is the special hero skin that you can find in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 3. Just like a Deadpool skin, the Aquaman skin also can be unlocked by completing a set of special Aquaman challenges that will gradually unlock throughout the season.
A month ago, you could finally claim Aquaman skin in Fortnite after five weeks of the challenges. Then, how to complete the Fortnite challenge to get the Aquaman skin?
At least, there is a series of steps that you can follow when you decide to unlock the Aquaman skin. The steps to get the Aquaman skin are as follow:
- First thing that you have to recognize when you want to get the Aquaman skin is to buy the Fortnite Season 3 battle pass for about 1,000 V-Bucks. Or you can deluxe battle pass for 2,500 V-Bucks which gets you automatically leveled up further. Of course, it will unlock the Aquaman challenges on the challenge list in the battle pass menu.
- Then, when the Fortnite battle pass season 3 already in your hand, now, you have to complete a series of weekly challenges to get the Aquaman skin.
Need to know that each week, a new challenge will unlock. For completing it, you will earn the Aquaman themed reward until you receive the ultimate prize. Once, you have unlocked the Aquaman skin, you can then unlock Arthur Curry as the variant skin of Aquaman.
How if you are completing the Aquaman challenges late? Please, you do not have to worry because the challenges will be available throughout the season for you to complete.
What are the challenges to get the Aquaman skin?
So far, here are all the challenges that you have to complete to obtain the Aquaman skin:
- Behind a Loot Shark at Sweaty Sands, use a fishing pole to ride.
- At the Fortilla location, use a whirlpool.
- To catch different types of fish that you can get in a single match.
- At Dirty Docks, complete the swimming time for trial.
- At Coral Cove, claim your Trident.
Then, you can also check to find other challenges by simply clicking on the Map Challenges table on the Battle Pass menu. Of course, it will allow you to view all the challenges that you can currently complete in Fortnite.
Don’t forget to check your progress to unlock all the skins and variants which are available in Fortnite season 3 including Aquaman skin for other variants.