When you are playing Fortnite, you may think that there is no improvement at all so that you want to get better. Well, there are several tips that we are going to share you here and these tips can help you to be better in playing Fortnite.
Fortnite game is a multiplayer game and it requires you to work hard, have a creative mind and also the ability to always be one step ahead of the competition. So, how to get better in playing Fortnite when you play it on PC? Here are some tips that you can follow.
- You have to learn the combat. You may just begin to play this game some time ago so that you do not know much about the game. Do not be sad. You are able to engage in the combat as much as you can. It probably will make you lose more often than winning duels. However, it will give you a lot of benefits. You will know a lot more about weapons, recoiling system and also you will see the flow of combat with a better perspective. You can try to land in a high populated area and train your skills in fight and buildings. If you do a mistake, learn from it. If you can engage in combat, you will learn how to be prepared to defend yourself from aggressive players.
- It is better for you to use headphone when you are playing Fortnite. By using headphone, you will pay attention to any sounds around you closely. Also, you will be able to find the golden chest easily since they give a unique sound when they are near you.
- You need to select your landing position wisely. Why? It is because the landing is very important in Fortnite and if you are not good in it, you will not know what to do after you land. Also, you may not survive for long. Some players tell other players to stay away from big areas. However, you need to make your own tactics upon landing and what you enjoy the most. Think that if everyone begins staying away from the big areas, then the areas will be empty right? So, just use your tactics right and ask yourself what you will do after landing. You can decide whether you will land, get the weapon and stand on the ground to fight. Or, you may want to go for sneaky approach and try to aim the outskirts.
- Adjust the mouse sensitivity. You are able to do this by pressing Escape and then click on the gear icon n the upper right corner of the screen to access options. Then, click on the gear icon again besides display settings and you will find the mouse sensitivity settings. There, you can adjust it to your preference.
- Know your weapons. By knowing weapons, you will know the strengths and weakness of each weapons in this game such as snipers, shotguns, assault rifles, submachine guns, pistols, rocket launchers, grenade launchers, and the crossbow.
Well, those are some tips about how to get better at Fortnite PC. You are able to follow these tips to help you play better in the Fortnite game.