There are many Emotes available in Fortnite. You are able to get Emotes by purchasing them. Or you are able to get emote as a reward of item you buy. In other case, there are some people who look for the way to get free emotes in Fortnite mobile. By the way, do you can get free emotes in Fortnite mobile? Well, let us talk about that.
On Season 3 Battle Pass, there are rewards that you can get. In order to get all those items, you will need to play the game enough to rank up your Battle Pass. As you rank up, those items are going to become available in your Locker. Here is a list of all the cosmetic items and emotes that you are able to earn from the free tier on Season 3’s Battle Pass.
- Tier 2 – Challenges
- Tier 6 – “Doughnut” Banner Icon
- Tier 10 – “Salute” Emote
- Tier 14 – “In Love” Emoticon
- Tier 18 – 100 V-Bucks
- Tier 22 – “Precision” Back Bling
- Tier 26 – “GG” Emoticon
- Tier 30 – “Battle Royale” Loading Screen
- Tier 34 – 100 V-Bucks
- Tier 38 – “Eagle” Banner Icon
- Tier 42 – “Positivity” Emoticon
- Tier 46 – “EVA” Harvesting Tool
- Tier 50 – “Star” Banner Icon
- Tier 54 – “A+” Emoticon
In addition, here we are going to learn how you can dance within the mobile app of Fornite. The text below are the steps you need to follow within the free mobile app of Fortnite Battle Royale by Epic Games:
HOW TO DANCE IN FORTNITE MOBILE
- Dancing on itself is not that difficult. While you are in the game, tap on the ! symbol in the upper right corner.
- Then, you are able to select Dance moves.
- Now, your character will start to dance for a few seconds.
HOW TO ACQUIRE NEW DANCE MOVES
- You are able also to purchase new emote moves in the shop. To do so, you have to tap on the shopping cart in the lobby. For 800 V-bucks, you are able to get breakdance moves.
- When you purchase new moves, they are going to be added in your locker in the emotes section.
HOW TO EMOTE ON PS4 AND XBOX ONE
Here is how to emote on console.
- Firstly, you have to hold the down arrow key on your controller while in game.
- This will bring up an emote wheel.
- You are able to use the right analogue stick to choose which emote you want to use. please hover over it and press [A] or [X].
- You are going to perform the chosen emote.
HOW TO EMOTE ON PC
- With keyboard and mouse, you will need to press [B] while in game.
- This is going to bring up the emote wheel.
- You are able to choose an emote with your mouse.
- You are going to perform the emote.