The Clutch skin initially can be obtained by completing a Fortnite challenge, that’s Fortnite x Jordan challenge. This allowed you to complete all tasks in order to get the Clutch skin. This skin is known as the part of the Hang Time Bundle. Aside from the Clutch skin, this bundle offers you to have the Grind skin too, meaning this bundle has two skins within.
How to Get the Pink Clutch Fortnite
The Clutch skin had four styles that you could unlock by completing the Fortnite x Jordan challenge. The styles here included default skin style, pink style, yellow style and red style. Of course, to get the new style of the Clutch, you surely needed to finish a certain task. Each style definitely had a different task to complete.
(1) To unlock the pink Clutch skin, you definitely had to play any 3 creative games (3). Once you’ve played for the games, the reward for pink Clutch skin would be yours. Make sure that you played at least 3 creatives games and kept it to obtain the Clutch skin in pink style. That’s the way that you had to do in getting the pink Clutch skin.
How about the other Clutch styles? You might wonder what you should do to get the other Clutch in other styles. So, here’s what you had to do:
(2) To unlock the Red style, you surely had to complete any 3 challenges to get the reward. The reward here was the red style.
(3) To unlock the Yellow style, you had to collect 100 coins or more coins in 3 creative games to get the reward. The reward here was the yellow style.
(4) For the last tasks, you had to collect 50 shoes in creative mode (50) but no reward that you could get by completing this task.
Well, those are all tasks that you should do to unlock the new style of the Clutch skin.
How to Get the Default Clutch Skin?
However, to get the default Clutch skin is pretty easy to do. Because the Clutch skin is a shop-item in the Hang Time Bundle, of course you can get the Clutch skin by buying this bundle from the Item Shop. Well, the Clutch skin is today available in the Fortnite Item shop, meaning you can get it now.
In the Fortnite shop, the Hang Time Bundle costs 1,800 V-Bucks which is an affordable price to get the two gorgeous skins within. The Hang Bundle was released on May 22nd, 2019 and was last available for 536 days ago. This bundle appears in the Fortnite Item shop when listed. From this bundle, you can get the Clutch skin and the Grind skin.
So, let’s find out about the Clutch skin below!
About the Clutch Skin
This Clutch skin is an Epic Fortnite outfit as part of the Hang Time Bundle. You could get the Clutch skin by making a purchase from the item shop and this skin is currently available in the shop right now.
Initially, to unlock the all styles of the Clutch skin , you could complete a Fortnite challenge named Fortnite x Jordan challenge as the Fortnite’s collaboration with Michael Jordan. Well, by completing this challenge, you will have a chance to unlock three new styles of the Clutch skin including the red style, pink style and yellow style.
Unfortunately, you cannot unlock the three styles of the Clutch, the main Clutch style that you can get is the default Clutch style as unlocking the new styles was just offered in the Fortnite x Jordan challenge which was over one year ago.
Here are more information for the Clutch Skin
- The Clutch skin was released on May 22nd, 2019.
- The Clutch skin was last seen on November 19th, 2020
- The Clutch skin is involved as an Epic Fortnite outfit.
- The Clutch skin is a type of Fortnite Outfit.
- The Clutch skin costs 1,800 V-Bucks.
- The Clutch skin is available in the Fortnite Item Shop.
- The ID of the Clutch skin is CID_423_Athena_Commando_F_Painter.
- The Clutch skin is Categorized Crossover, Female, Styles.
Apart from more additional information for the Clutch skin, you will also need the sale history of this skin. However, by seeing the track of the shop history for a Fortnite skin, you can see how popular the skin is among the players and how many times the skin appears in the shop. Besides, you will also not regret one day after purchasing from the item shop.
So, here’s the sale history of the Clutch skin that we get from the Fortnite Tracker site.
|November 19th, 2020||0||1,800 V-Bucks|
|June 2nd, 2019||536||1,800 V-Bucks|
|May 24th, 2019||545||1,800 V-Bucks|
|May 23rd, 2019||546||1,800 V-Bucks|
|May 22nd, 2019||547||1,800 V-Bucks|
Another Hang Time Bundle Item
Besides the Clutch skin, you can also get another skin named the Grind skin, the Flex On ‘Em emote, the Buckets emote and Back Board back bling from the Hang Time bundle. Check the information about them out!
- The Grind Skin
The Grind skin is an Epic Fortnite outfit which was first added to the game in Fortnite Chapter 1 Season 9. This skin was released to the Item shop on November 19th, 2020 and was last seen on November 19th, 2020. The Grind skin also has four new styles that you can unlock if you completed the Fortnite x Jordan challenge.
(1) To unlock the Pink Style, you had to play any 3 creative games (3).
(2) To unlock the Red style, you surely had to complete any 3 challenges (3).
(3) To unlock the Yellow style, you had to change the color of 100 tiles in creative mode.
(4) For the last tasks, you had to collect 50 basketballs in creative mode (50) but no reward that you could get by completing this task.
- The Flex On ‘Em Emote
Flex On ‘Em is an Uncommon Fortnite Emote which was released on May 24th, 2019 and was last available 536 days ago. This emote costs 200 V-Bucks.
- The Buckets emote
The Buckets is an Uncommon Fortnite Emote which was released on May 23rd, 2019 and was last available 536 days ago. This emote costs 200 V-Bucks.
- The Back Board Back Bling
The Back Board is an Epic Fortnite back bling which was first added to Fortnite in Chapter 1 Season 9. This back bling can be obtained by various challenges including Creative Curse Challenges, Zone Wars Challenges, and Dropdown Drop Challenges.