Many Fortnite players are familiar with HUD (Heads Up Display) options in the game. These options allow the players to enable or disable certain elements on the screen including resources, aiming reticle, minimap, ping (net debug stats), quick bar, and many others. By the way, how to get to the HUD settings on Fortnite PS4?
HOW DO YOU GET TO THE HUD SETTINGS ON FORTNITE?
When you have entered the settings menu, you are able to look for the gear on the top panel. Please select it and then you should see two tabs available here, GAME and HUD. You are able to select the HUD option and then you will have a series of new options to select from.
HOW TO FIX FORTNITE PS4 SCREEN CUT OFF
Talking about HUD settings Fortnite, you may also want to know how to get to HUD settings on Fortnite PS4 because you have a problem. You may have a problem such as you are losing parts of your game over the edges of your display. You do not worry about this problem as there is a way to fix this Fortnite PS4 screen cut off. Unfortunately you cannot do it through the Fortnite settings because the option to “Set the scale of the HUD” only changes the size of the elements in their existing positions rather than moving them away from the sides of the screen. Instead, you will need to head to your PS4 settings to initiate the fix. Here are some steps that you can do:
- To fix Fortnite ps4 screen cut off, you have to hit the PS button to return to your PS4 home screen.
- After that, you have to navigate to Settings > Sound and Screen > Display Area Settings. From here, you are able to tap down on the d-pad to shrink the display area, so reduce it down a little then press X to save the change.
- Please quit Fortnite and restart your PS4 to make sure the new display setting has registered.
- Then, you are able to load the game again.
- You need to check if you are able to see everything you need on screen now. If not, so you have to repeat the process and keep shrinking the display area until you are satisfied with your settings, and you have a fix for the Fortnite PS4 screen cut off.
HOW TO REMOVE THE HUD IN FORTNITE
You have to note that removing the Fortnite HUD is not complex. Here are some steps that you can do to remove the HUD in Fortnite:
- At the first step, you have to press ESC on the keyboard.
- Then, you have to go to the game settings menu.
- After that, you are able to look for the gear on the top panel and select it.
- Here, you will be able to see two tabs: Game and HUD. Please select at HUD. You are able to remove it now.