The Triggerfish is today available in the Fortnite Item Shop. So, get a chance to have a unique and anti-mainstream Fortnite skin now. Then, you may be curious how to get the Triggerfish in Fortnite to add your skin collection in your Fortnite locker. So, let’s find out how to get the Triggerfish skin in Fortnite below!
Getting the Triggerfish skin in Fortnite, is it easy?
Of course, in order to get the Triggerfish skin in Fortnite is quite easy. However, the Triggerfish is involved as the shopping item in which it pretty much allows you to purchase it from the Item Shop. In other words, you definitely can get the Triggerfish by purchasing it from the shop as soon as possible.
In case you want to have the Triggerfish skin in Fortnite, you should buy it fast from the Item Shop as many Fortnite data miners or Epic Games do not confirm when this skin will return back to the shop. That’s why when the Triggerfish appears in the shop, it means that you should make a purchase to buy this skin if you really want to have it.
- To get the Triggerfish, the major thing that you have to do is to load your Fortnite game.
- Then, go to the Fortnite Item Shop in-game.
- Once you are in the shop, you may see the list of sale items today.
- After that, you have to look for the Triggerfish skin.
- Click on the skin to make a purchase. The Triggerfish skin costs 1,200 V-Bucks.
- Make sure that you already have more than 1,200 V-Bucks when you purchase this skin from the shop, better when you have at least about 5,000 V-Bucks to buy another Fortnite cosmetics from the shop.
- After you make a purchase, the Triggerfish will be automatically added to your Fortnite locker. That’s it!
Congratulations! Now, you already have the Triggerfish skin and you can use it for your character.
What does the Triggerfish skin look like?
The Triggerfish skin is a Rare Fortnite skin that you can get from the Fish Food set. This skin was released one year ago on November 23rd, 2019. This skin can be obtained by purchasing it from the Item Shop with 1,200 V-Bucks. The good news, the Triggerfish skin is available in the Item Shop right now.
As the name implies, the Triggerfish skin comes with a fish-headed with the two-big eyes and fish-mouthed. The body of this skin also presents the form of fish. This skin wears a military costume, carrying a great weapon. Well, from its appearance, we can see that the Trigger fish skin comes with a militarian visual.
Some facts for the Triggerfish skin
- The Triggerfish skin was released on November 23rd, 2019.
- The Triggerfish skin was last seen on November 10th, 2020.
- The Triggerfish is involved as a Rare Fortnite skin.
- The Triggerfish is a type of Fortnite outfit.
- The price of the Triggerfish skin is 1,200 V-Bucks.
- The Triggerfish skin is an item available in the Fortnite Item Shop. Shop
- The ID of the Triggerfish skin is CID_624_Athena_Commando_M_TeriyakiWarrior
- This skin is categorized for Reactive and Styles.
The Triggerfish skin was in the trailer for the Imperial Stormtrooper skin which separate from his normal counterpart: Fishstick. The outfit of the Triggerfish has 3 styles: with face paint, without face paint and with helmet. The Triggerfish skin is a part of the Fish Food set including:
- The Fishstick skin
- The Starfish skin
- The Jellie skin
- The Coral Commandos Back Bling
- The Saltwater Satchel Back Bling
- The Anemone Back Bling
- The Shellie Back Bling
- The Bootstraps Pickaxe
- The Conch Cleaver Pickaxe
- The Scampi dual Pickaxe
- The Coral Cruiser Glider
- The Man o’ War Glider
- The Fishy Wrap
- The Slippery Wrap
- The Fish Face Wrap
- The Bubbleflage Wrap
- And the Coral Chorus Music.
How worth the Triggerfish skin is !
We guess before you decide to buy a skin in Fortnite, especially an old skin, you surely will explore for the course of this skin. Somehow, you really can know the course of the Triggerfish skin when you see the track of this skin from the skin tracker. You may already know that the Fortnite skin tracker is available at the site of fortnitetracker.com.
Well, through this site, you definitely can see how far the skin course is. Then, you are able to see the reliability and the worth of the Triggerfish skin among the Fortnite players. To see how reliable this skin is, you can definitely track it through the sale history of the Triggerfish skin at fortnitetracker.com.
Here’s a list of the Triggerfish skin sale history:
|November 10th, 2020||Today||1,200 V-Bucks|
|October 10th, 2020||31||1,200 V-Bucks|
|September 3rd, 2020||68||1,200 V-Bucks|
|June 13th, 2020||150||1,200 V-Bucks|
|May 14th, 2020||180||1,200 V-Bucks|
|March 21st, 2020||234||1,200 V-Bucks|
|February 13th, 2020||271||1,200 V-Bucks|
|January 6th, 2020||309||1,200 V-Bucks|
|November 24th, 2019||352||1,200 V-Bucks|
|November 23rd, 2019||353||1,200 V-Bucks|
The Triggerfish skin has also about 72% bought with 56 votes. Well, from the list above, we can see that the Triggerfish skin is a bit popular among the Fortnite players with 11 occurrences and 72 % bought and also with 56 votes.
The Fortnite back bling, you’ll get….
Of course, when you make a purchase of any skins in Fortnite, you automatically will get the back bling included. So as with the Triggerfish skin, you surely will get a back bling named Coral Commandos. Here’s more information about the back bling:
- The Coral Commandos back bling was released on November 23rd, 2019.
- The Coral Commandos back bling was last seen today.
- The Coral Commandos back bling is a Rare Fortnite back bling.
- The Coral Commandos is a type of Fortnite Back Bling.
- The Coral Commandos can be obtained by purchasing the Triggerfish skin.
- The ID of the Coral Commandos is BID_421_TeriyakiWarrior.
- The Coral Commandos is categorized as Reactive.
Well, those are the information that you have to know for the Triggerfish Fortnite skin.