Fortnite can be played on various devices such as PC, Android, iOS, Nintendo Switch, Mac, Xbox One and PS4. What devices do you use for playing Fortnite? Is it PS4? If you play Fortnite using PS4 and now you are confused because you do not know how to log out from it, then you have to read this article.
One of the reasons of why people want to log out from Fortnite on PS4 is because regularly Fortnite servers go offline to carry some updates and do server maintenance. Then, people will have to log out and then log in again so that they are able to add the new content after maintenance and updates which are done by Fortnite.
Steps to Log Out of Fortnite on PS4
PS4 users sometimes a little bit confused to find Log Out button on PS4 so that they may have no clue about how to log out from Fortnite on PS4. To log out of Fortnite from PS4, it is not simple like other devices which demand you to hit the Log Out button. So, how to log out of Fortnite on PS4? Follow the steps below.
- To log out of your Fortnite account on PS4, you have to press the Home button and you can do that on your controller.
- After that, you need to highlight the tile on your home screen, followed by Options and then you have to choose Close application.
- By clicking on it, the application will shut down, rather than just log out of the servers.
There is also another method that you can do to log out from Fortnite on your PS4. The method is that you can leave the game to log out on its own. But, the quicker method for logging out from Fortnite on PS4 is by closing application as the first method that we explained above.
Even though the way to log out of Fortnite on PS4 is not the same as on other devices, however it is easy to do if you can follow the steps above carefully.
Now, some of you may have just bought a PS4 and now you want to connect your Epic account to PS4. If you have an Epic account which is linked to your Fortnite progress on Switch, then you can follow the steps below to link it to your PS4.
Steps to Connect Your Epic Account to PS4
- First, you need to visit the official site of Fortnite.
- Then, at the top right of the page, click on Login.
- You have to sign in with your email and password.
- Now, you have to hover over your username at the top right of the screen and then click on Account.
- In this step, you must click on Connected Accounts.
- Then, scroll down and you will see some options such as Github, Twitch, Xbox, Playstation Network, and Nintendo Switch.
- Make sure that Switch should have the word Disconnect under it.
- On the other hand, PS4 should have the word Connect under it and you have to click on it.
- Then, you have to login with PSN ID credentials.
- If it is successful, you will have both accounts linked together. You can sign into Fortnite on PS4 and Switch.