You may want to play Fortnite on Kindle Fire since you only have this device. But, you do not know whether this device is compatible with Fortnite or not. You may also know that Fortnite can be played in a wide range of devices. How about playing Fortnite in Kindle Fire? Is it possible?
Fortnite can be played in various devices such as Mac OS, Xbox One, Windows, PlayStation 4, iOS, and Nintendo Switch. Also, this game can be played in Android. But, you need to note that Fortnite can only be played in some android devices as in the list below.
- Huawei: Honor Play, Mate 10 / Pro, Mate RS, Nova 3, P20 / Pro, V10, Honor 10
- Google: Pixel 2 or Pixel 2 XL and Pixel / Pixel XL
- Asus: Zenfone 4 Pro, 5Z, V, ROG Phone
- Essential: PH-1
- Samsung Galaxy: S8 / S8+, S9 / S9+, S7 / S7 Edge , Note 8, Note 9, Tab S3, Tab S4
- Nokia: 8
- OnePlus: 5 / 5T, 6
- Razer: Phone
- Xiaomi: Mi 5 / 5S / 5S Plus, 6 / 6 Plus, Mi Mix, Mi Mix 2, Mi Mix 2S, Mi Note 2, Blackshark, Mi 8 / 8 Explorer / 8SE
- ZTE: Axon M, Nubia / Z17 / Z17s, Nubia Z11, Axon 7 / 7s
- LG: G6, G7 ThinQ, V20, V30 / V30+, G5
- HTC: 10, U Ultra, U11/ U11+, U12+
- Lenovo: Moto Z/Z Droid, Moto Z2 Force
- Sony: Xperia XZ/Premium, Xzs, XZ1/Compact, XZ2/Premium/Compact, XZ3
You are able to see that in the list above, there is no Kindle Fire. Does it mean that Fortnite cannot be played in the Kindle Fire? The answer can be ‘yes’ and ‘no’. Even though Kindle Fire is not included in the list above, the Fortnite game might be able to work if your Kindle Fire meets some requirements. Those requirements are:
- The Operating System of your Kindle Fire is running 64-bit Android 8.0+
- It has 3GB of RAM or more
- It has an Andreno 530 GPU or higher, Mali-G71 MP20, Mali-G72 MP12 or higher.
So, the things that you have to do is checking these things in your Kindle Fire. If your Kindle Fire has these requirements, you are able to download Fortnite and you can enjoy to play it. However, if these requirements are not available in your Kindle device, it means that you are not able to download Fortnite in your Kindle Fire.
If you cannot play Fortnite in Kindle Fire, you are able to use other devices that you have in your house. You may have PC, Mac or other devices that we mention above. If you have one of them, you are able to use it to play Fortnite. That’s why Fortnite is present in a wide range of devices. It is for making a lot of people with different devices that they have to be able to enjoy Fortnite.