What device do you use for playing Fortnite? Each of you may play the game in different devices such as PS4, PC, Xbox one and some other devices. Well, whatever your device is, if you want to get refund the items that you have bought, you need to know the steps to do that. Do you play Fortnite game on PS4 and now you want to know how to get refund on it?
When you buy something on Fortnite, it is not always that you buy the item that you want. Sometimes, you buy the item accidentally or maybe other people do it by getting unauthorized access to your account. So, how to get refund? Now, Epic has a refund system in Fortnite game. By the existence of this system, if you buy something and then you do not like it or you may buy something by mistake, you are able to get your V-Bucks back. However, if you want to be able to get refund, the purchase must be from the last 30 days and you only get three lifetime requests. So, you have to use this refund chances wisely.
For you information, the location for the refund request option is the same on PlayStation 4, Xbox or even PC. And here, we are going to show you how to be able to get refund in Fortnite. So, make sure that you follow the steps below carefully.
- The first thing that you need to do to be able to refund is that you have to launch Fortnite in your device. If your device is PS4, so you have to launch it on your PS4.
- After that, you have to be able to open the menu that you are able to find in the top right corner. Then, click on Settings cog.
- In this step, you have to access the Account and Content tab.
- Then, under the Unintentional Purchases section, you have to click the Submit a Request button.
- Now, you have to choose the items that you want a refund for and then choose a reason for your refund request.
- The last step, you have to submit your request.
If you have requested the refund and then Fortnite accepted it, you should find that your V-Bucks are refunded soon and that now you are able to spend them on the other items. In case you want to refund since you buy something accidentally, you have to make sure that in the future you do not do this anymore. So, you have to buy something carefully and you have to see the items well whether you need it or not.
To get a refund for a bunch of items that were bought without your permission, you are able to submit your request through Epic Games. To do that, visit the site of Epic Games in the Support Center and then you have to click the link to be able to send Epic an email. Explain the situation and make sure that you list all the items that you need a refund for.