You may play Fortnite on Xbox One. Then, you want trade skins but you do not know how to do that. However, before you try to trade your skins, the first thing that you have to know is whether you can trade skins or not in Fortnite. Okay, we are going to find the answer here. So, read this until the end.
Is it possible to trade skins in Fortnite? The answer is no. Fortnite has no feature for trading skins and other items with other players so that you are not able to trade in Fortnite platform. Because of this, a lot of Fortnite players hope that someday Fortnite can have trade feature since it is important for players to trade. There are some players who have some rare skins and then some others want those skins. Unfortunately, they are not able to trade since Fortnite does not have the feature.
However, if we talk about trade, Fortnite now has a Refund feature. It means that if you buy a skin and then you do not like it, you are able to sell it again to Fortnite and you will get refund. Here are the steps to refund or trade again the item to Fortnite for Xbox One, PC and PS4.
- You have to access Settings menu that you can find at the top right of the screen.
- Then, click on the far right tab and it will bring you to an ‘Account and Content’ page.
- There, you will see ‘Unintentional Purchases’ section and you have to click on Submit A Request.
- You will go to another screen which will show the item which are eligible for a refund.
- Highlight the cosmetic that you want to refund on the left side of the screen and choose it to confirm.
- You have to give a reason whether it is ‘Accidental’ or ‘ Unauthorized’ purchase or an ‘Item not expected’ situation.
- Choose the option which applies to you and confirm Submit Return Request to claim your refund.
- You will be prompted one last time to confirm your refund. Then, you have to click on confirm to claim your refund.
- If you have claimed it, the V-Bucks spent on that cosmetic will be added back into your Fortnite account. You can see whether you V-Bucks has been back or not by seeing the total of your V-Bucks. If it increases, it means your V-Bucks has been back.
So, what is solution for giving certain skin to other player? If you want to give skins to other players, Fortnite provide you Gifting system. If you want to use this Gifting feature, you have to activate the Multi-factor Authentication on your account. You also need to know that you only can send gifts to someone you have been friends with for at least 48 hours. So, if you have not been friends with them, make sure to set it first. Also, you are able to make a maximum of three gifts in any given 24 hour window.