As we know that Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 1 has been in full swing for almost three months now. Apparently, a new reticle named Ammo Bar (indicator) make some players be upset. So, they want to turn off it.
Initially, this might surprise some players of Fortnite as it was not detailed or unexpected. We get information that some Fortnite players are annoy with this ammo bar. We think that you come here to get the information about how to turn off ammo bar in Fortnite. If you want to know the way to turn off ammo bar in Fortnite, so you are able to continue reading this article until end because here we are going to talk about that.
HOW TO TURN OFF THE AMMO BAR IN FORTNITE
One of the strangest things about this new reticle is that you can only turn it on or you can only turn off it during a match. You may think Epic Games would have an out of game configuration, but here we go.
- When you are loaded into a Fortnite game, it does not matter in which specific game mode you are.
- To turn off Ammo bar in Fortnite, you have to open the configuration tab, from there you are able to go to the HUD bar at the top of the configuration menu.
- When you are in the HUD section, you have to find the option that says “reticle” and boom, please turn off the ammo indicator and you are done. Just it.
Well, the text above is an easy way to fix one of the most annoying additions in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 1. By the way, do you can understand about the steps above? If you still be confuse how to turn off Ammo Bar in Fortnite, we suggest you to ask a help to your friends.
DISABLING THE RETICLE FROM HUD OPTIONS
Lots of Fortnite Battle Royale players are familiar with HUD (Heads Up Display) options in the game. These options allow the players to enable or disable certain elements on the screen, such as aiming reticle, ping, resources, minimap, quick bar, and many others. Now, we are going to explain once again how to disable the annoying ammo reticle. Just follow these steps below:
- Firstly, you have to get into a match in any “Fortnite Battle Royale” game mode, including the Playground or Creative mode.
- The second step, you have to open the main menu in the game by pressing the pause button (ESC or Start by default).
- After that, you are able to go to Settings (second menu option).
- Then, you have to elect the second settings tab.
- Now, you are able to switch to the HUD tab.
- Please look for “Reticle Ammo Indicator” and turn it on or off.
The ammo reticle is turned on for all players by default, so you will need to follow the steps above to turn it off.